2 people, one dream

( ok I'm going to try this with Stevens POV this time! Let me know how you like it.) ( also I'm gonna start to try and draw some of the chapter pictures. Anyway, enjoy the chapter my friends!)

Location: The house /temple on Earth
Stevens POV:

When me and the gems got back to the temple we were all quiet . Everyone seemed exhausted, even though gems don't need sleep.

I broke the silence and asked about the diamonds and the girl on homeworld, but Pearl and Garnet exchanged worried glances with each other and they both went into the bubble room. That's a little weird but I've DEFINITELY seen weirder things. It was unusual but I'm too tired to think about it.

I climbed into bed and got under the covers, hugged my bear and started to think about everything that had happened.

I think I'm just gonna sleep on it.

..........................

Stevens Dream POV:

When I opened my eyes I wasn't in my bed. I looked around and I was floating as a bunch of dogcopters flew past me.

Whoa, I guess I'm dreaming. COOL!!

But it all disappeared into blackness as soon as I heard a familiar voice ring out in the distance.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

As I swam (or floated?) towards the voice, and I was met with the same girl on homeworld. She was looking around at her surroundings curiously and jumped when I tapped her shoulder to get her attention. Her eyes grew wide and she was clearly shocked to see me, and I honestly was too.

"Steven? Is that you?" She asked me

"Yeah! Uh hi again" I said awkwardly.

"Where are we?" She said quietly as she looked around in amazement and wonder.

"Oh I'm just dreaming, but I can connect to people's dreams sometimes too and I guess I'm sharing a dream with you right now." Steven reassured.

"So does this mean we can talk here without being interrupted? Since we didn't get the chance to before." YN asked with a little hope in her voice.

"I guess so!" I smiled."

Nobody POV:

Steven and YN talked about who they were and what their lives were like. He learned about how YN used to be human and escaped the orphanage when she was 10 and how she was  taken in by Blue Diamond to be her adopted daughter. When he asked how she got her gem, she was hesitant to answer, so Steven just told her more about him. He remembered the gems mentioning the diamonds being bad and evil but YN was super nice and Blue Diamond took her in as her own child. They couldn't be THAT bad. Steven told her about the boardwalk and all the games,rides, and treats there.

"Wait wait wait, you've NEVER had ice cream before?!" Steven shouted ( not in a bad way)

"Nope, I've never heard of it. We didn't get too many things at the orphanage and I doubt homeworld has it. What's it like? Oh stars, the earth sounds AMAZING! I hope I get to see it someday." Replied YN with a goofy smile on her face and big diamonds in her eyes. This made Steven chuckle.

It was silent for a few moments before YN spoke.

"Hey Steven?" Spoke YN

"Yeah?"

"Do...do you know who Rose Quartz is? Like, THE Rose Quartz?" She asked with a serious face.

"Yes-er no?...I don't know I never got to met her." Steven responded sadly.

"It's good you didn't meet her! From what I've heard about her, she could've hurt you!" YN said in a worried tone.

"What do you mean? I thought she was super nice? What do you mean hurt?" Asked a confused Steven.

"Wait, do you not know?" YN furrowed her eyebrows

"Know what?"

"My mom said she shattered my aunt Pink Diamond!" Her voice cracked a little as a few tears fell from her glossy eyes and a blue aura surrounded her making Steven shed a few tears as well. She sniffed as she looked up and realized SHE was makeing him cry.

"Oh I'm so sorry! This is new" YN apologized.

Then they started drifted apart as the world around them began to disappear.

"What's happening?!" YN panicked.

"I think we are waking up!" Shouted Steven as he got farther from YN

" Goodbye!" YN shouted back

Then they both woke up in their own beds a little startled.

Steven ran to tell Garnet, amethyst and pearl about his crazy dream while YN went to tell the diamonds ( maybe not White because she was kinda scary) and her best friend....Spinel.

AN
Yup! Spinel is in the picture now! Who KNOWS what that means for the future, Hehehe...