The new human

The ball was  in a few months and during that time YN talked to White about how aunt Pink used to throw massive balls which YN chuckled at.

She learned what she had to do and the weird rules but she knew better than to question Grandma White about her choices. By now she figured out what happened to whites pearl but wasn't sure how.

Later that day:

"Goodbye YN, I'll be back in a little bit. Are you sure you don't want to come?" Blue asked YN.

"Yeah I'm ok mom, I'm gonna play in the human zoo with the amethysts and humans!" Replied YN.

YN kisses Blue goodbye as she left to go to earth to mourn for Pink. Yes, Blue did have YN, but she still has a spot for Pink.

Blue dropped YN off at the human zoo to play with the humans and Amethysts. Sure, she was a diamond now, but she was still a kid and loved to joke, hangout, and be her goofy self. The humans and amethysts didn't see her as a diamond they saw her as plain old silly YN. She had even met a new human that had arrived later that day.

Hours later, YN was playing hide and seek with the amethysts when she over heard Holly blue. She quickly hid behind a wall and listened.

"How about uh-a tour! Of the zoo" said a nervous sapphire.

"That's a grand idea your clarity, let's get the human dropped off in the zoo first!" Holly replied in an eager tone.

YN looked around the corner and saw a Pearl, a ruby, a sapphire, two amethyst guards with a human. Being the friendly gem she is, she wanted to say hi....and scare them.

YN jumped out from the corner startling the all the gems and making the amethysts laugh.

"BOO!"

"AHH-oh YN ,you started me, my diamond" Holly said as she gave a salute.

YN glances over at the unfamiliar gems and waved hi.

"Hi! What brings you to the zoo?" Asked YN

"They are bringing in another human for the zoo, isn't that wonderful?"  Holly replied.

YN gasped with diamonds in her eager eyes. She wanted to meet the new human.

"Where are they? Can I meet them? What's their name? What-mfffph" YNs mouth was covered by one of the amethysts.

"Relax my diamond it's right here." Said the amethyst holding up a kid.

"Uh hi? Who are you" asked the human with the red shirt and star.

"Oh! Silly me, I'm rambling" said YN.

"My name is..."  YN started and dramatically went into a curtsy.

"YN Diamond. It's a pleasure to meet you" she said in her exaggerated fancy voice.

YN held the pose than started laughing as well as the amethysts. Even Holly Blue stifled a laugh trying to be professional. But the other gems faces including the human stared in shock and slight fear.

YN stopped laughing and awkwardly apologized.

"I'm sorry was it something I said?"  YN asked in a worried tone.

"Alright YN let's head to the zoo" said the amethysts

YN nodded as they walked to the zoo entrance.

_______________

They were walking down the hallway when the human spoke.

"So your a diamond?" He asked nervously.

"Well half diamond...I'm Blue Diamonds daughter. Anyway, what's your name? I want to know it before we all play hide and seek in the zoo"

"Steven" he said.

"Nice to meet ya! Welp I'll see you in the soon later byeeeee!" YN yelled while waving goodbye as Steven was thrown into the zoo.

And with that, YN skipped away to look around and explore.