Trouble

Nobodies POV:

YN and spinel made there way up to Whites head ship. When they got to the entrance, they were greeted by whites pearl.

"There is no way I'm telling grandma white about that dream.." YN thought

"Hi white pearl. May we see Gran- I'm mean White Diamond?" YN asked politely.

"Of course, right this way" The pearl with a cracked eye replied as a white bubble formed around them phasing into whites ship. 

The bubble popped  and spinel went into the diamond salute. YN shielded her eyes from Whites blinding light.

"I swear she tries to blind us on purpose" YN thought.

"Hello Starbright! What brings you and your little friend here?" White asked in a welcoming voice.

"Hey Grandma White! I was wondering if maybe I could explore homeworld with spinel? since mom and aunt yellow are busy and I've never actually seen much of it-"YN asked twirling her hair.

White tapped her chin in thought for a moment then smiled.

"Of course not Starbright! You could get hurt or worse shattered! We don't want a repeat of what happened to pink now do we?"

"No..." YN said as she looked down at the floor.

"But you may play with spinel in here while I work?" White suggested.

"Oh um sure" Said YN

YN was disappointed but I guess grandma was right, after all they all wanted the best for her. It would still be great to be able to explore though.

Spinel noticed how disappointed YN was so she tried her best to cheer her up.

Spinel grabbed YNs hand and spun her around makeing YN giggle and spinel smile. YN twirled around and spinel tap danced makeing the both of them laugh. Soon enough, they were doing a bunch of goofy dances seeing who could come up with the best one and they started to dance together. White chuckled a bit at the silly dance they were doing. But her smile slowly faded into a frown as a sparkling light began to form around the spinel and YN..
—————
The new fusion was still spinning around and giggling unaware until they fell.

"Hahaha...huh? What the..this isn't my-your voice? The fusion said confused as they put their hand on their throat. They looked down at their body and freaked out.

"Who-what am I? Where are you/me?" The fusion panicked and split back into spinel and YN.

"Spinel, what was that?" YN asked with curiosity.

Spinel opened her mouth to reply couldn't answer because the stretchy playmate was hit by a blinding bean of light.

Spinel screamed in pain then fell limp onto the the floor and YN rushed over to her and tried to gently shake her awake.

"Spinel? Spinel are you ok? White what did you do?!" YN cried

"What did I do? WHAT DID YOU DO?! HOW DARE YOU FUSE IN FRONT OF ME! White boomed shake if the floor as Yellow and Blue walked in.

"YN, we finished our work early so we could spend some time together- OH MY STARS!" Blue said as she looked at the sight of the unconscious spinel on the floor, angry white, and her terrified daughter.

"YN, what the stars happened here?" Blue asked with concern.

"They fused" white replied with clenched teeth.

"I-Im sorry White I didn't know that would happen it was an accident!" YN stutters taking a step back.

White looked at the terrified half diamond hybrid and sighed. Maybe she was over reacting just a little.

"It's alright YN, just... never. do it. again." White exhaled as she regained her smile.

YN sighed a breath of relief but it was cut short by white.

"However, you are still going to be punished."White continued.

"I'm going to be taking spinel away until I think you can have her back." White said as she snapped her fingers and spinel began to rise up into the same pose as white diamond and smile in an unnatural manner.

What?! But it's not even her fault! Let her go!YN argued

"It's alright YN! I'll be fine. The great white diamond will take good care of me." Spinel said in whites voice.

"No.." YN whispered.

"What was that?" Yellow asked in a warning tone.

" I said no! It's not even her fault we fused!" YN cried releaseing a small blue aura that quickly faded away unnoticed by the diamonds and the blue diamond hybrid.

"YN! Don't talk back to white!" Blue command.

"I've had enough of this nonsense" White said as she walked towards a fear filled YN.

"I'm sorry! I'll never do it again, I swear!" YN begged as she backed away from white.

White diamond picked up YN and brought her to the tower and ( gently) threw her in.

"You are going to stay in here until you can learn to respect!" White said in a dangerously calm tone before shutting the door leaving YN in the dark tower with a single window of light.

AN
Hello everyone! So I decided to draw some parts of the chapter cause why not but let me know if I should do it more.

What is your fusion name with spinel? Comment what it is!