𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬

*ᴾᴸᴱᴬˢᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰ ᴵᴺ ᴸᴵᴳᴴᵀ ᴹᴼᴰᴱ ᴬᴺᴰ ᵀᴵᴹᴱˢ ᴺᴱᵂ ᴿᴼᴹᴬᴺ

"what are we?"

"i guess we're..."

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧...

𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢..."
- emma blake

"I hate everything" she screamed out into her empty room, the cold air filled with emptiness and pain gave her goosebumps. She flopped onto her bed, the white sheets ruffled around her skin and caressed the nooks of her body. She immediately began crying into her pillow, not caring about how her mascara would stain the pale covers. She just needed to let it out. Everything.

She had finally realised the fact that worried her most, it clouded her dreams with nightmares and shrouded her head with whirlwinds of emotions and thoughts. It caused her to lose sleep at night as she sobbed to vacations by young. It was the one thing she told herself not to do. The one thing she prayed would never happen.

It was like poison sitting in an IV bag, slowly dripping into her veins through a small needle. It flowed through her blood and pumped around her body, dancing between the blood cells. It made its way to her heart, Since the beginning. Slowly growing it weaker, letting it grow pale and broken.

She had fallen in love.

𝑨 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀 𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯

εϊз ⁎︎ • . ⁎︎ ✱︎ •︎ ⁎︎

finn wolfhard and venus jackson meet
and quickly hit it off, eventually a heated first time
turns into a continuous activity. Though they swear they will never be anything but friends.
sometimes promises are broken unintentionally.