The Red Dress

"Being kissed by the President? You've gotta be kidding me! He even owns the hotel that I'm working at? Why am I so unlucky?" Huiling scrolled down her phone and articles after articles showed their kissing. Sigh, as she waited by the bus stop, a group of girls swarmed around her. Here we go again, she rolled her eyes. She gave a fake smile and gently told them that they got the wrong person.

As she tried to escape from them, a hand grabbed her waist. A deep yet gentle voice called out to her, Huiling. When she turned her head, President Zhang was beside her. She could feel her body heat rise even though it has been a cool morning. The girls were shocked when he was among the crowds. Phones and cameras started to click and flash, Huiling turned away from the flash to protect her eyes. Then, Junjie used his hand to cover her eyes and gently whispered in her ears, "Walk straight, I'll guide you." His gentle, deep voice made her heart skipped a beat. She nodded and walked straight.

When they were out of the crowd, Junjie placed his hand back into his pockets. Huiling was relieved not because Junjie helped her but they were out of the crowd. Huiling quickly bowed and was about to run, Junjie grabbed her wrist, "You're going to be late for work. Get inside the car." Her mind was all over the place, she said thanks as she got on.

"To the Sky International Hotel." The driver nodded and drove.

As they got off the car, Huiling quickly went into the hotel to get to work. Junjie told her he will call when he wants her. Huiling was glad she was out of the President's grasp. It was nerve-wracking. As she entered the locker room, several of her colleagues were already in their uniforms. She felt eyes looking at her and she quickly changed into her uniform. When morning meetings were finished, each of them got a trolley, the amount of towels, other things they needed to do for room cleaning service. Huiling was assigned to do the top floor which included the President's room. She stared into the paper for half a second while trying to clear her mind.

President's room? President Zhang? That jerk? Even though he was helpful this morning, she still hated him for that kiss out of nowhere. She sighed as she went to the top floor. She was a mess, from yesterday to today... she never had a moment of peace to herself except for now while she's working. As she knocked and unlocked the door, she started to make the bed first, clean the washroom, placing toiletries in their proper place, cleaning all surface areas from the washroom to the living room. She loved jobs where she can work by herself with no supervision.

After finishing most of the rooms, she knocked and unlocked the President's room. Good, he's not here, she thought. She was not surprised by the President's room, it was bigger than her own apartment room. It was quite clean with no garbage, she cleaned the service area and remade his bed. His room was spacious, Huiling was curious and looked at some of the photos. One photo showed his parents, all of the reward he got. Hm, not too many things, she nodded and went back to work on other duties that was required.

After work was finished, she was drained. When she got home, she took a long shower and lied on the bed. Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Delivery service. Are you Miss. Feng?" Huiling nodded.

"This is for you." Huiling took the package and thanked the delivery person.

"From: Zhang Junjie?" Huh? Him? Why? She quickly opened the box and in there was a beautiful red wine lace dress. When she was about to call Junjie, her phone rang.

"Wear this now. I'm waiting in front of your apartment." He said.

"For what? I don't remember any party plan tonight." Huiling was confused.

"For employee banquet. For new employees. Did you forget?" Huiling checked her calendar and he was right. Crap, I totally forgot about it. She quickly replied then hung up.

The dress fitted perfectly, her curvy waist and her slim body looked quite sexy with the dress. When she went out, a limo was waiting for her. The driver came out and Huiling went in. She sat on the opposite side of Junjie. He smiled but she looked away. Junjie moved to her seat and sat beside her.

"You look so beautiful tonight. Everyone will be jealous." He leaned closer to her and started to feel her legs. Huiling stayed still even though she wanted to slap him. She remembered what he did this morning, she decided not to slap him. Junjie's hand gently went up to her waist, his gaze was intense.

"Huiling, look at me." Huiling closed her eyes. She will not fall in love with this pervert. He gently caressed her face, "You look so cute when you close your eyes." He smiled as she slowly opened her eyes. She looked into Junjie's eyes but was unable to look away. Junjie caressed her leg with the other hand then went between her legs. Huiling felt a electric shock throughout her body, she twitched as he continued to caress between her legs, it did feel good but she was unable to respond. Huiling felt another jolt of pleasure, she unintentionally grabbed onto Junjie's sleeves.

"You felt that right? The pleasure that runs throughout your body. It feels good, doesn't it?" Junjie slowly went upward then gently caressed her breasts, she wanted to stop but her body won't listen to her. It's as if she was being controlled by him.

"I know you are enjoying it. But this is only a start, it will get much more pleasurable later on." Junjie stopped as they arrived at their destination. Huiling was relieved and gave out a large sigh. Her mind still remembered the pleasure but she kept telling herself not to fall for him.