Bonus- Part One

After Huiling got married to Ruohan, they went on a honeymoon to the Maldives. Beautiful beaches and very summery weather. Huiling's stomach grew in size throughout the weeks and she laid down on a beach chair. She felt her stomach and she was glad to become a mother again.

"Oh! I felt their kicks, Ruohan." Ruohan came over quickly and felt it too.

"Those little ones are fighting inside your womb." Ruohan smiled.

"I have a feeling they will be as active as me." Huiling stuck her tongue out and Ruohan laughed.

"We'll see." Ruohan kissed on her big tummy. He gently rubbed and felt a kick again.

"Thank you, Huiling." As he looked at her, he leaned closer.

"You look so beautiful. Good thing I rented this part of the beach, no one will be seeing us." Ruohan smiled naughtily. He kissed her deeply, her enlarged breast against his chest, he gently caressed them. Huiling arched her back and moaned when Ruohan gently rubbing her sensitive spot over and over again. It was burning like fire, Ruohan climbed on top of her and gently thrusted. Huiling loved this feeling. She can never get enough of it. Her lust and love for him were immeasureable.

She let out a moan as he thrusted. It was gentle than before but the feeling was overwhelming. She screamed in pleasure and Ruohan kissed her neck and lips over and over again. This was it. Their love for each other can be seen in their eyes. Their lust for each other never ends.

"I love you, Huiling." Huiling was breathless, "Me too. I love you, Ruohan."

After a great sex on the beach, they watched the sunset together. It was so beautiful. Ruohan kissed Huiling deeply.

"Huiling, I'm so thankful that you are in my life." Huiling leaned against his chest while holding her tummy.

"Same here." Huiling was exhausted and fell asleep really quickly.

When they went back to their room, he tucked her in bed. He gently caressed her beautiful face and kissed her on her forehead.

"I love you." He whispered.

After several months, the doctor recommended her not to move too much. Twins have higher risk than one child. Mother is usually at risk too. Huiling was bedridden until her labor. Ruohan helped around the house, cleaning, cooking, and laundry. Huiling was thankful. Even though she's in bed most of the time, she was happy.

As labor pain progresses, Huiling screamed. It was too painful. While in hospital room, she looked at Ruohan and he nodded while holding her hand.

"Ruohan, I want natural birth. I don't want knife to go under my skin." Ruohan comforted her.

"If it gets too dangerous, you need to. I don't want you to die." He kissed her on her forehead. Huiling nodded slowly. She will deliver their babies safely. No matter how painful, she can with bear it.

"Miss. Feng, we will inject epidural now. Do you want high or low dose?" Huiling knew about the side effect of epidural long term.

"Low please." The doctor signalled the nurse and she nodded.

"Miss. Feng, you will still feel pain. Are you sure?" Huiling nodded. She squeezed Ruohan's hand while she pushes.