Bonus-Part Two-Alternative Ending

"Ahh!Ahh!" As Huiling went into labor, nurses and doctors were monitoring her and encouraging her to push harder.

"We see the head! It's coming out." Several minutes later, both twin girls were delivered safely. Huiling was relieved and looked at Ruohan. He was so happy that he was crying.

"Thank you. Huiling." Ruohan gently embrace her.

"President Zhang, here hold the twins!" Huiling was tired but she was glad they were born naturally and safely.

"Did you think of a name yet?" She asked Ruohan.

Hm... he though.

"How about Elizabeth and Mikayla?" Ruohan smiled at her.

"Hm. sounds good! Ruohan, help me roll up the bed please." Ruohan asked a nurse to help him and she nodded.

"Let me see the twins." Huiling was so happy. These two precious jewels were born out of their love.

"Ruohan, they are beautiful." Ruohan nodded.

"They look like you." Ruohan sat on the bed beside her.

He placed his arms around her shoulders while gently touching one of the twins.

"I'm so lucky, Ruohan." Huiling had a tear in her eyes.

"I'm lucky to have all of you guys with me." Ruohan smiled.

He asked his secretary to keep the labor and pregnancy a secret. He doesn't want to media to know. He really wanted privacy.

A nurse came in moments later and started training Huiling on how to breastfeed the twins.

After training them for a while, the nurses left them alone.

Several weeks later, they went back home. She finally moved out of her apartment and moved in with Ruohan. Her parents agreed and helped her out.

It was night time and the twins are finally asleep in the crib. Huiling went to bed with Ruohan and they quickly fell asleep in each other's arms. Being new parents ain't easy.

Several years later....

"Mommy, look at this! I built a sand castle. Mikayla built one too." Huiling smiled and observed them while they played. Elizabeth was born few minutes earlier than Mikayla. Her bright eyes and long brown hair looked exactly like Huiling when she was young. Elizabeth was active. Mikayla was quieter and more introverted but all of their smile was to die for.They were so adorable. It was a complicated labor for them but all of the pain were worth it.

"Let me build one too." She joined in the fun and the twin girls quickly went to their mother's side.

"See, here I'm drawing windows, the doors... " They both looked at it and were amazed.

"Mommy, you're the best!" They hugged her.

"You guys too! You guys are mommy and daddy's greatest treasure." She kissed both of them.

When Ruohan came with cold drinks and popsicle sticks, the twins were so happy. The weather was great on the beach. They were in Hainan, south of China. China's own Hawaii." The palm trees blew as the wind gently passes by.