Only this time

The banquet were all full of new faces except for President Zhang. He is the top president of the Zhang Corporation. More like, he's a billionaire. He's very well-respected among the employees and top managers. His charisma and public speeches were so well done and prepared. A perfect speech.

Huiling heard from others that President Zhang did have few girlfriends before but they were all dumped by President Zhang. One of her colleague told her it's actually the first time he's been this serious.

Huiling wondered why was she chosen out of all female employees? Only he will know.

As Huiling saw Junjie on stage, she couldn't help but just to look at him. She's been telling herself a million times that she will not fall in love. President Zhang was a player and a pervert. She shook her head. She wanted to forget the time when they were on the limo. But the more she thought of it, the more she craves it. Her body wants it but her mind kept on rejecting the idea.

Wait, why was she thinking about this? Wasn't coming here just to start a new life without any distractions and romance?

She firmly repeated to herself that falling in love was not an option. But, her heart skipped for him. Her body wants him, her mind has a mind of its own. She doesn't know what to think.

As she stared at President Zhang at a distance, all she could think of... is him.

He was attractive, rich, every women's idol. Who wouldn't want him? Should Huiling grab the chance?

Just as she was about to take a champagne, another handsome man came and smiled at Huiling. She politely smiled and tried to spot President Zhang. But, she didn't see him. Probably outside then, she thought.

The handsome man started to introduce himself and she listened attentively.

"Very nice to meet you, Mr. Lian. I didn't know you and President Zhang were bestfriend. That's awesome." She smiled as she talked to him.

"I know. It's been a long time. Are you currently dating anyone?" Mr. Lian asked.

"No. I'm not. How about you?" Mr. Lian shook his head.

"Been single for a while now." He chuckled.

"Miss. Feng, if you have time. Can you come over to my place? We can have a nice talk." Huiling thought about it.

"Uhm, I----"

"She's my woman." President Zhang grabbed her waist and kissed her forehead. My woman? When was I even his? Huiling wanted to get out of his grasp but it was useless.

"I'm sorry, President Zhang. I didn't know you were dating this beautiful lady. It's been a long time, mate." Mr. Lian puts his hand on Junjie's shoulder.

"Lian Hao, I'm warning you. Don't touch my woman next time." It was the first time he said that so boldly. Lian Hao laughed and nodded, "Okay, I won't. I'll get going." Junjie looked back at Huiling, "Don't ever leave my side you hear me?" Junjie lifted her chin up then pulled her back against his body.

"If you do that one more time, I will punish you." He smirked and then caressed her beautiful face.

"Remember, you belong to me. You are my woman from now on. Everything I say, you do." Huiling nodded without thinking. Everything was going too fast. She needed to cool herself down. She was relieved it didn't go too far yet.

The banquet was over and then everyone said farewell to each other. Huiling was glad she will be able to go home but President Zhang told her to stay. Huiling was disappointed but excited at the same time. She didn't know she already fell in love with President Zhang.

As they head to his huge apartment building, Huiling clutched unto her bag. She felt nervous yet she kept telling herself to run away. There was no use. He will catch onto her.

Well, whatever he wants, only this time.

"Come in. Shower is there. Your change of clothes are on the bed." Huiling obediently went into the shower.

After an hour, they were both finished. Unsure of what to do, she stared into space while sitting the bed.

"Let's continue on. Remember what I said." Junjie smiled because she was so obedient.

"That's my good girl, show me your beautiful body. Take off everything." Huiling carefully took off her lingerie. She sat on the bed while he took off his clothes and underwear.

He was mesmerized by her beauty, her breast, her curvy waist, and her wavy long brown hair.

"Lie down. Good. Relax, it will be over soon." He started to touch every part of her body and caressing her breasts to speed the arousal. He kissed her neck, breast and then lips.

"Ah, stop." Her body tried to resist but it was impossible.

"Kiss me. Make me yours." His icy glare pierced into her soul.

"Good. Kiss. Kiss more. Good girl." The sound of their kisses, breathing sounded so pleasurable.

Huiling wasn't able to stop herself, her body wasn't listening to her. She craves it, she needed him.

"You belong to me. Remember that." His deep voice was so hypnotizing.

"Don't even try to resist. No women has ever resisted me." He looked into her eyes. Huiling nodded as he got on top of her.

"President Zhang, I've lost. Please... consume me." Junjie smiled and kissed her even more.

"Spread your legs. I'll be gentle." He started touch her sensitive parts and she let out moan.

"Good girl, you are well behaved. It will be over soon."

"Ah..." She let out a sigh,

"When I thrust, I want you to moan more." Huiling obediently nodded.

"Nnng, nnng, nggg" As he thrusted, she moaned more and more.

"Ah, it's burning. Ahh..." Junjie kissed her lips as he thrusted.

"Good girl. You feel it right? You crave it, I can see it in your eyes." Huiling desperately clinged onto Junjie as she moaned louder.

"Consume me, President Zhang." It was useless to resist. It was too late.

"Nnng, nng, come... come more... yes.. yes.. ahh.." As they both moaned in pleasure, their lustful desires consumed them.