Surprise

Yes. Junjie broken the promise to Huiling but he broke up with Yuliya. Now all of the world will know about their separation. Yuliya went back to Russia, still pouty and upset but she understood why Junjie did not accept her even though he used her for his own purpose. He will mend his mistakes and vow to apologize to Huiling. Whether or not she heard he will wait for her... he promised her now... he will wait until she comes back.

He worked day and night, without rest. Trying to distract himself with work. Years without Huiling had been a nightmare. Sleepless nights and dealing with people had been difficult. His cold exterior made him look frightening. Managers and other employees were avoiding him because they didn't want to get on his bad side. Who knows what he will do next if they provoked him.

Waiting for Huiling wasn't easy. People forcing him to get another girl but he made a vow he wouldn't. Not until Yuliya came, with her possessiveness and obsessiveness... she can ruin his career with one word.

Good thing, her father was supportive. He understood Junjie and his viewpoint. Her father apologized for forcing her onto him. Finally he can have some peace and patiently waiting for his first love. He missed her. He didn't treat her right the first time. He will try his best to mend his mistakes. He will wait for her to make the first move.

Huiling made a final trip by visiting England top tourist spot before she leave. She will miss England. The cafe, the people, her colleague, the building... England in general. William was kind enough for letting her take the few days off to pack up and will help her until she gets to the airport safely.

On the day of departure, Huiling did not dare to sleep in since her flight was in the morning. William picked her up and dropped her at the entrance of the airport.

"Did you pack up everything you need?" William asked before she departs.

"Of course. I wish I can bring you. William, remember the secret I was keeping few months ago?" William nodded.

"It was your older brother. I realized late that I liked him. I'm sorry." William shook his head.

"I knew it way before you told me." He laughed.

"It's alright, no biggie. Take care of my bro! I bet he missed you like crazy. His way of showing love is different but you will eventually understand. Goodluck!" Huiling hugged William and said thank you.

"I'm leaving! Bye!" She looked at William one final time before going in. William waved back. As she heads in, William went back to work as usual.

As Huiling waited at the departure gate, many people were gathered one section. She was curious and went to join in the fun. There was a large HD-TV showing the most recent news.

"Sky International Hotel President Broke off with Yuliya Ivanov, Russia's Princess. It has been a hot topic for the past couple of days. What's the real reason? Some insider reports said he is in love with another girl. Now, the President will make a public announcement about this hot topic."

"Good Morning Everyone, I officially broke up with Yuliya. It was not in my agenda to date her. She forced me in saying it. Since it was in the public, I didn't want to make her look bad. Since she returned to Russia, I wanted to tell her that... thank you, you made me realize whom I loved more. For the past two years, I've been waiting for a special girl. You know who you are. I wanted to apologize in advance for breaking my promise to you. I promised to wait for you yet I broke that promise. If you are watching this, I will be waiting for you at the Sky International Hotel. Please come back soon." Huiling was shocked, good thing she was still wearing her sunglasses... people did not realize she was also watching the TV.

President Zhang was on TV? TV? Huiling couldn't believe what she just saw. Just wow! She couldn't talk for the next half an hour. She was literally shooked.

"Miss. Are you boarding this plane?" Huiling looked at her and checked her flight and time. Oh crap, she almost forgot. "Thank you!" She thanked the worker then quickly boarded the plane. What she just saw, was it real? She pinched herself to make sure she was alive. Yup, she is alive. She was happy that the President realized that she was needed. She took a deep breath but couldn't get rid of the butterflies in her stomach. She smiled like an idiot.

At first, she feared that she will fall in love with him. She liked him already but kept on rejecting the idea. She was glad when she realized whom she loved more. President Zhang. Ruohan. Whom she helped before.

As the plane flew further and further, the more excited she is. She will surprise President Zhang, a total surprise too. She wanted to know what happened to his past after his father passed away. She wanted to show him love that he probably didn't get when he was younger. He had a difficult childhood. Whether he broke a promise or not, it doesn't matter. Promises were meant to be broken. But as long as they have feeling for each other, that's all that matters. Huiling was glad he broke up with Yuliya. Heaven has given her a second chance to mend the mistake.

She wanted to tell him everything that has happened for the past two years. She wanted to share all of them. Whether he was still mad or not, she promised herself not to run away again.