loveless

She obeyed him. She had sex with him. Huiling cannot forget his alluring voice, the feeling was unbearable. She wanted more. As she looked onto his sleeping naked body, she couldn't resist but to touch him.

"Wanted more already?" His icy eyes looked at her as he stopped her.

"Not now." His sweet voice was deep yet gentle at the same time.

"I..." Huiling stopped.

"You only do what I say. When I say no, it's a no." He touched her bare shoulders and kissed her.

She was not his love. She was his sex object. He doesn't love her. Yet, Huiling still obediently listened to him.

"I show love when I want to. It's your punishment for not being by my side." He smiled alluringly. Junjie looked at her and then got up.

"Huiling, you will know my answer to your question. If you love, show me more. I will consider it." He got up and got into his suit. Huiling clutched onto the bedsheet, President Zhang wanted to use her for his personal enjoyment. Does he really love her?

As they got ready for work, Huiling's mind was all over last night's scene. His hot body, his deep breathing, his handsome face all over her. She couldn't forget it. Was it love for him? Or was it lust?

She was in a daze while at work. Suddenly, her phone rang.

"Yes. President Zhang, I will come immediately." As she hung up, she shook her head to clear up her mind.

"I need to focus. I need to make sure of my feeling, love or lust. He just wanted to use me, that's fine. He will consider being in love if I show him more. He's my boss, I need to work harder." Huiling went up to the top floor and entered Junjie's room.

"Good. You came on time. Come here." Huiling sat beside him. His large hand was on her waist.

"Tomorrow, there will be famous people coming all over the world to the hotel. I want you to dress up for me. I want to show the world that you are my woman whom I love. Are you going to do it?" Huiling thought about it. If she rejected, he might offer it to another person, she obediently nodded.

"That's my girl. Look at me. Don't resist. I can tell that your body will listen to me." Junjie breathing got closer. She felt her body heat rising up again.

"President Zhang, I still have work to do." She got up but Junjie grabbed her wrist.

"I already told your manager that I will need your help. Remember what I said?" Huiling nodded. She isn't going to fall for him, didn't she say romance wasn't on her list at all? But her body did not resist.

"Huiling." As he whispered to her. It made her tingle, "Come closer." His whisper was deep, hynotizing, gentle at the same time. Huiling mindlessly obeyed him.

"Good girl, unbutton your shirt. Take off everything." Huiling nodded. She doesn't want to get punished again.

"Your breasts are beautiful. Ah, you smell so good." Junjie took off everything and pressed her body against his.

"Ah, yes. The sensitive part. It tingles, right?" Junjie caressed her breasts to her lower back. "I'll come closer, ah yes... you felt the shock right? When I go between your legs, I love your moans. Moan for me." As she lied down on the bed, he started to kiss, caress her body, rubbing the most sensitive part.

"Good. You are so obedient." Junjie started to go gentle at first.

"Ahh, ahh..." Huiling sighed deeply. The feelings came back, the intense desire. The lust.

"Ahh, it's hot." She breathed harder and he thrusted more and more.

"Scream. Moan. More, come at me. Yes." He kissed her and lifted her up.

"Ah, Ahh, Ahh. President Zhang. Stop, I cannot handle it." He went deeper and deeper, "Only when I say stop." She orgasmed, the tingly feeling was all over her body. Her body craved it yet she tried to resist.

"Resistance is futile." He thrusted again and again.

"You enjoyed it. Your eyes were clear. You wanted more." As he went closer, his breathing calmed down, "Remember to dress up for me." Huiling nodded and moaned again.

As they were finished, Huiling dressed up again and Junjie let her leave to do her work.

"Remember not to be late." She nodded and bowed.

Her face was hot but she does not have fever. She enjoyed it even when she tried to resist. She did not realize her feelings for President Zhang had increased. She kept telling herself she will not fall in love with him. She obeyed him because her body wanted to.

As she went back to her work, she focused more.

When work was over, she finally got to go home.

"Ah, today was a long day." She lied on her bed and thought about their sex. It felt good. Her obsession with him increased, she just did not realize her feelings.

She got out the same red wine dress out and wore the next day. After doing some make up, she got ready to meet with President Zhang.

As usual, the limo was waiting.

Without thinking, she sat beside President Zhang.

As he touches her, she did not resist.

"Good girl. Remember resistance is futile." They were so close, his body heat was warm.

"Let me sleep for a while." As he rest his head on her shoulder, Huiling did not move one bit.

"Okay." She replied as President Zhang held her hand tightly.

President Zhang, her boss, her desires for him grew stronger. Will she give love a chance?