Chapter 2 - Sophomore Year Begins

-----------------------------------------------------------

" Chapter 2 - Sophomore Year Begins "

----------------------------------------------------------

• • • Win's POV • • •

The university hallway was filled with loud noises created by the students. It's been a while since I got to hear these type of noise, the school noise and here we are again. Cheers to a fresh start of sophomore year!

As I walked the hallway with New, I've been seeing familiar faces from different faculties and I've been greeting them casually.

" How can 'Paradise Bound' novel end just like that?! Huhu. "

" I know right! "

" The sad ending took me a lot of times to absorb, i cannot! "

I let out a small chuckle in secret as I heard the conversation of some students criticizing about my novel.

I've written a lot of bl novels and it's quite popular here in the university. Unfortunately, they had no idea of who I am. They tried to make guesses but I was never part of those assumptions.

I kept everything anonymous when it comes to my identity as a bl novel writer. Even my bestfriend, New, doesn't know who wrote the famous novels in the university.

There is actually a reason of why I stay anonymous about my identity as a famous writer.

" Holy cow, yes! Speaking of 'Paradise Bound' ! Have you read the ending, Win!? " , New asked as he placed his arms on my shoulders.

I didn't read the ending, New. I created it. Sksksksksks.

" Oh yeah, I did. " , I replied, trying to act normal in the situation

" Weren't you mad or sad about it? I mean, the story was going so well and smooth AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN it killed us with A SAD ENDING!? " , New complained, as I can feel his anger and pain is being expressed in every word he's saying.

" Maybe it was really supposed to end that way " , I blurted out, trying to calm him down.

" Okay wait, so you're telling me you're in favor with how the novel ended? " , New asked with his eyebrows raised while looking at me straight.

" M-mai chai(No).... I just...uh " , I stuttered, and I cursed myself for being so obvious right now

" I....just seem too agree with the novel because you know I love tragic and sad dramas right? " , I tried to defend myself, hoping he will fall for my reasoning

" Hmmm okay. " , New agreed and my inner state calmed down.

" BUT THAT NOVEL DESERVES MORE! " , New dramatically exclaimed and I patted his back to comfort him.

New's addiction to reading bl novels is unbelievable. He reads during class sessions(luckily he's always so secretive about it so he doesn't get caught). He also reads during lunch break, before he goes to sleep and even when HE'S TAKING A POOP.

~~~

So apparently, we just arrived at our classroom and I've seen a lot of my fellow classmates back in freshmen years.