Chapter 8 - Purely Strangers

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8 - Purely Strangers

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

The urge of Win to approach Bright was unstoppable, as he felt so distractingly connected with him. The bond that circulates within their so-called friendship ever since that night gave Win comfort, as if like he's been longing for a friend like Bright.

So without hesitation, Win took all his courage to greet him.

"Hey. Good morning."

Win's ecstatic mood was exchanged with expressionless look from Bright, and just passed through him, which made him so,

embarassed.

He paused for a moment, allowing himself to digest in what just happened. He was in pure confusion, he was not expecting this type of approach by Bright. At this moment, he wanted to just be eaten by the floor due to deep embarassment.

"Did Bright just dumped the top student Win Metawin? Omg poor him"

"Dang that was embarassing"

"You know what they say, even the intellectuals can go dumb when liking /loving someone"

"It's what he deserves for being too flirty with our Bright"

Of course Win was not deaf so he heard those little gossips about him. Sure, he is the top student but there are still people who hates his entire existence with whatever reasons it is.

And just like he always do, he ignored what the others are murmuring about him.

But right now, what he's feeling is a big disappointment and confusion.

"We were friends, aren't we? How can he do that to me in front of everyone?" - Win thought.

" Shut your filthy mouth, hoes! " , Gulf exclaimed, trying to stop those people who gossiped about Win.

" Y'all have such a sad life. Don't you get tired talking shit about people? " , New blurted out and rolled his eyes.

" Pffftt. Ikr. Get a life y'all. " , Mild added and flashed an annoying smile with his middle finger pointed at them, which made Win and his friends chuckle.

Win quickly stopped his friends cause he don't wanna start a fight and create another issue.

But his friends are so protective on him, that they would always defend him and Win love them for that. No matter what happens, they always got each other's back.

Win and his friends get back to their seats and he just decided to ignore what just happened earlier.

"Don't mind about that guy, Win." , Mew said, pertaining to Bright as he looks at Win with a concerned look. Win just plainly nodded as a response.

"So the rumors were right that he is arrogant and cold." , Mild said as he crossed his arms and stared at his friends.

"IKR. And Win, I can't believe that your level of fantasizing him is so high to the point that you claimed him as your "friend" when you guys are purely strangers." , New blurted out while shooking his head to Win.