Chapter 9 - Beautiful Disaster

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9 - Beautiful Disaster

-----------------------------------------------------------

Win's POV

"Can you still manage?" , Tay asked while he's supporting my body as we reached the stairs.

"Yeah" , I replied, as I flash him a smile.

I still can't believe the famous football player in our university, Tay Tawan, is the one who's helping me right now.

"Hang in there." , he said, as he guided me as we took the stairs. It's been a struggle trying to reach our room using the stairs since my wound seems a lil bit deep and is painful as heck.

"Can I ask what happened? How did you hurt yourself?" , Tay asked. I actually never thought I'd be talking to someone like Tay cause he also had the same popularity as what Bright is receiving rn.

"Oh yeah. About that, unfortunately, I tripped over since I've been running to that jerk." , I explained.

"I see. Why were you running to him?" , he asked and I looked up and I saw him chuckle.

Okay, so this is what people are saying about Tay and they were right. His smile is so beautiful. I see why New is so attracted to him.

"Well, let's just say he's avoiding my entire existence and I don't know why. So I was trying to reach out to him but he's being rude" , I answered.

"Maybe he has his reasons. Do you like him?" , Tay asked and I almost choked with my own saliva.

Pft, what? no way.

"What? Him? Hell no." , I answered as I rolled my eyes.

You see how that jerk approach and talk to me, there's no way I would like him. Just hearing his name annoys me already.

"Are you sure 'bout that top student?" , Tay asked, earning a smirk from him. Did Tay just smirked at me? New would die rn if he's the one receiving this.

Wait.

"You know me?" , I asked because he just called me 'top student' so he probably knew me or seen me somewhere, I guess?

"Of course. How can I not know you? You're Win Metawin, the top student in Faculty of Arts." , Tay said and I blushed a little. Dont get me wrong, I don't like Tay.

I just blushed all the time when someone mentions me as being the top student. Because it's one of the things I'm proud of and when people recognizes those, I just get too soft and happy.

But still depends on who's talking. Because Bright once called me top student but his attitude was rude so I was not really blushing at all. LMAO.

"Thank you. Didn't just expect a famous guy from different faculty would know me" , I said

"So you know me too?" , Tay asked

"You're the one of the famous football players in our university, Tay Tawan. And my bestfriend is kinda--", it took me minutes before realizing how dumb I am to so I quickly stopped talking.

Wtf, that was so close. New would kill me if I told Tay about his obsession with him.

"Your bestfriend is kinda?" , Tay asked and he looks like he's eager to hear the next phrases I would say. C'mon Win, think of a better lie.