Chapter 7 - Subtle Signs

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 - Subtle Signs

-----------------------------------------------------------

• • • Win's POV • • •

Today seems a bit odd because my actions are a bit weird and not what I was used to before.

The moment I entered the bricked hallways with New, I've been literally smiling the entire time-which was really unsual for me because I rarely flash a smile or laugh unlike before.

" and FREAKIN' ugh like, all the readers are obsessed with the 'Paradise Bound' novel and also what the author looks like! " , New exclaimed.

He was sharing his rants about the identity of a anonymous writer of BL novels in our university, clearly which is,

me.

" right. i think we should just wait for him to be ready and announce his identity in public, hm? " , I patted his head, and flashed a soft smile which made New a bit puzzled.

" hey. what's with the 'good vibes mood' ? ARE YOU WIN METAWIN? Or you've been possessed? SHIAAA " , New panicked, as if like I'm compeletely different person.

" you fool. if I'm not Win then who am I? " , I replied.

" a son of a devil which suddenly reincarnated into an angel " , New stated with a sense of sarcasm in his tone. I can't with this guy.

" Sure " , I let out a small chuckle.

" But seriously, you've been smiling like an idiot the moment you woke up. Are u perhaps liking someone? hmm Winnie? " , New asked and went closer as if I'm hiding something from him, which clearly not.

and what is he saying? Liking someone?-NOPE. I clearly have trust issues and can't like someone rn.

" have you ever visualize or dreamed of being with Tay Tawan? " , I asked out of the blue.

So apparently, there's this guy named Tay Tawan that has captured a lot of hearts in our university, and one of those is New, whose secretly so obsessed with him.

He's actually a famous football player which has the looks but attitude? Let's cut it from there.

" fck yes! is that even a question? i'm willing to sell my organs to be with him. " , New dramatically stated.
" you're unbelievable. " , I scoffed.

" btw, does it seems impossible? " , I asked pertaining to him being with Tay.

" yeah. he won't even took a glance at me " , New suddenly let out a small pout, which is undeniably cute. How can Tay not even notice my cute bestfriend?

" that's clearly the same situation as mine. it's impossible for me to like another person again. " , I stated confidently, allowing myself to escape from uncertainties.

" your subtle signs like bunny smiles says otherwise! " , New reasoned out, mimicking the bunny smile I formed seconds ago. New being so extra, lmao.

" well maybe I am into someone " , I teased him, but truthfully it was nothing. Just a lame joke to see his reaction.

That's when he started chasing me as I tried to ran as fast as I could, as we passed down the hallway, which are surrounded by students.

Double Rainbow [BrightWin Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें