Chapter 4 - Unbelievable

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 - Unbelievable

-----------------------------------------------------------

• • • Third Person's POV • • •

" UM WHAT? " , Win bursted out, full of disbelief of what Bright just told him. Win stopped for a moment and took a few seconds to sink in the information that Bright just told him.

" Why does it have to be me? " , Win questioned, as his eyebrows crossed in confusion.

" My father said you're the top student in our faculty and also an active student " , Bright explained

" That was before. I'm not that active like I was before " , Win said, which was actually a fact.

Because of something that happened to him in the past, changed him a lot and it affected his performance and activeness both in academic and social life.

Bright was going to ask about the reason for what Win was telling but he hesitated to do so because they were not that close.

" That's fine. What's important is you have good grades for you to tutor me " , Bright said.

" Okay FIRST of all, I have good grades except one subject which is only B+ . SECOND, you don't even have my permission yet. And THIRD, I'm improving my grades this semester so tutoring will be a waste of time " , Win detailed out the reasons in his mind to Bright.

Bright knew he'd be a nuisance to the other but he knew to himself that he can't also do anything about it because it's what his dad decided.

But he'll never give up to convince his dad about this issue. As much as possible, Bright wants to avoid Win at all cost because of something.

" Your reasons can't change my dad's decision. Even if I try to, it won't make a difference " , Bright blurted out the words straight forward, as he let out a sigh.

" Still, this is so not right. He didn't even asked for my permission. " , Win complained. All of this felt so unfair for him, it felt like he doesn't get the chance to reject from this tutoring session.

Win tutors some of his closest friends(Mew, Mild, Mew, and Type) whenever they encounter a difficulty in a discussion or topic.

But the opportunity to tutor someone rude and cocky like Bright, and whose not even friends with him? He won't even mind to start a tutor session with him.

" I'll talk to the university president. Where is your dad? " , Win asked full of eagerness, as he looked straight into Bright, waiting for an answer.

Bright knew that Win could never convince his dad so instead, he volunteered to do so.

" Don't worry about it. I'll talk to him, then. " , Bright reassurred him, as he stares into Win's eyes.

After a few seconds, Bright looked away and walk straight outside the locker room.

" But..... " , Win was about to speak, as he followed Bright until they reached the hallway, but Bright stopped him

" No buts " , Bright said bluntly.

Right in their conversation, a circle of girls came running as they approach Bright asking for a picture and Win just rolled his eyes and left.

~~~

As Win reached his dorm, he quickly searched for New and when he spotted New at the bedroom reading some bl novels, he snatched New's phone away.