Let the Hunting begins

(Protagonist's special features: White hair like snow, straight white teeth, long-spiky nose, abdominal muscles, etc.)

             Sian Ross, an 18 years old student died hit by a truck on accident and was reincarnated with the memories intact, granted super human capabilities, and weaponry from the goddess of an another world. With the resolve to find his brother who left him with everything he needed back in the previous world, he discarded it all away and made a new goal. To conquer the new world and find a way to go back using this world's godly magic. It was said that a human once granted godly magic and ascended to godhood, but it takes a whole new magic to go back. 

               Sian Ross, granted the title of general from the queen of Elkia with only a few soldiers in the so called army. He made a decisive decision, in order to conquer the world, he needed power of a thousand army. He made a school that does not discriminate the world's inter-species. An academy that trains soldiers for world domination under the facade of honing their skills. Building a giant base using the kingdoms people without spending a single money on them. It was going smoothly for him until the winter came, the rise of an empire disrupting the continents balance, and the appearance of demons in the continent. 

 ___________{ROSE BASE}_______________________

           "Tonight, snow will fall" Sian talked to himself knowing the heat he is feeling now outside the construction won't be long. The blowing air in his field filled with coldness meaning winter is coming. "It's cold, despite the sun facing me". Sian talking to himself with the accompany of every Captains at his back under his command wearing a new uniform for the winter. It is not that different from the previous uniform but are thicker than normal. "General, we should get inside soon, we should prepare for the winter" The captains kept reminding the general seriously for his health. It was said that the reason many people died isn't because of coldness but the air carrying some kind of disease. No cure, but it was tested that a type of herb can prevent the sick person from getting worse and survive after the winter. 

             The second floor of the building is complete, with toiletries, a roof, and beds. If the first floor can hold thousands of people, the second floor should be too. According to the contract which all the town mayors signed, the citizens who has nothing to turn to can help the construction in exchange the army will take care of them during the winter. 

              Because of the attack couple of days ago, houses were burnt to crisps which left the citizens of Elkia to plead to the general which built a Pentagon base for his army near the kingdom of Elkia. In exchange of man power, they would take the lives of thousands of people under the promised date. It was a good deal the general planned. 

             (R-soldier - A Rose soldier)

            "Who do you think you are?!" A noble at the front of the base gate arguing a soldier. "We are nobles of this land, we protect this people" 

"We should have the responsibilities to take care of them in this fortress!"

"Don't you see my soldiers in the back, you should be happy, we'll lessen the burden the people here"

               A fat noble appeared with dozens of soldiers at the back of someone's golden carriage. They're packed with bags they belong. One can assume they're entering to seek shelter under the pentagon's roof. On the other hand the soldiers with them doesn't seem to be soldiers from the kingdom, they could be spies from the other kingdoms.

              Other entries were able to pass normally because of their verification which was handed by the army hanging around their neck. Gate IDs were handed yesterday which stands as their identification when entering and other uses. Written on it, the name, age, and the temporary occupation they agreed for the army.