Gate Encampment

"Yes. That's right, your not"

                 The phrase led many to silence. The soldiers behind officers smiled for standing up for them. Soldiers that has none political power nor connections to back their selves up can only lead to their death in an unknown land. The king left with the generals to the East gate to greet the princess. Erika Lionsvelt, the king's daughter is stationed at the East Gate. There are 16 transportation trucks arrived at the Kingdom of Lionsvelt's gates. Dividing it to four, four trucks each gates. 

"Officers! Get back to your post!" The Academy President arrived at the south gate. Yelling and driving out the commanding officers from the other posts. "What happened while I was away?!" Worried, he kept questioning the commanding officer in-charge here at the south. The president is a worrywart but respected by many. Although he doesn't have any power other than his origin being a noble, be it common people or noble blood, they follow him. To stand up to his position, he carries all the responsibilities like an expendable. 

               He left the south gate with 4 strategists of the other gates to check the surroundings fully geared. They horsed the surrounding kingdoms, taking maps, checking villages, drawing the forests' layouts in the border. There also a group of rifle squads stationed at the border. They're not students, they're soldiers sent from the general himself to shoot any threats. 2 giant Wolves were sent in the border of Lionsvelt. There is a huge wall bordering the Lionsvelt and the wild, although the guards take shifts in guarding the border every 2 weeks, the Rose soldiers stationed there to live the wall as if it's their homes. Food and supplies will be sent either on air or in land every 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, tons of trucks carrying food will be delivered. If the food will be delayed the soldiers will have to hunt for themselves. It is common sense in the army. 

(Back to the south gate)

               The president saw the king's dissatisfied face from the sides. He then assumed they offended them. The people behind the king looks powerful, worried, he kept asking what happened while they were away. They have an influence of 300,000 Lionsvelt citizens in the kingdom, thousand more from the villages outside it, not including their soldiers numbers. They can't afford a powerful a powerful ally. "Sigh, it is all in the past, we should camp while the other cook breakfast" He said leaving all the worries and focus on what's in front to be done.

"Your right"

"We left 4 AM at the base, an arrived 10 even after speeding at the max"

"I'm already hungry" 

              A group of soldiers left the gate to buy wood planks in the city behind them. Tall house left and right, lively stalls at every side, and happy people seen anywhere. The group left their guns and only took their pistols as secondary. The entrance of the city almost like there's a festival, so lively the soldiers can't help but smile and remember their kingdom. Elkia has been improving a lot that the neighboring kingdoms and cities has been messing Elkia. Too bad they won't be there to see the positive changes and protect the kingdom with their own hands. It is infuriating for the soldiers sent here to become gatekeepers for the kingdom of Lionsvelt to use. In exchange for food to power, the general of the rose army sent the students of the academy to receive meat for Elkia's citizens. The general can't have suspicion from the people, where did the army's food come from?. It might ruin the plan of the general sooner or later if they don't have trust. 

            On their way to the shop where they sell planks. They realized right away that they were being followed. They didn't want to look trouble for the people beside them and cause harm. They let the unknown follower do their thing while they look for the shop in the city.