Guess what?

(11:10 PM)

A breezy night out in the sky. Who would thought of attacking a peaceful land? A land where everyone work and have fun in the morning while sleep soundly at night. There is no darkness in the kingdom since the King of Carlt associated with foreign people. Darkness  is illuminated using the merchant elves product from 10 years ago. A magic item that brights up the land using magic stones that the merchant elves exchanges for other goods or money.

{Magic Stones are basically stones that has different quality depending on the color}

{These magic stones can be used on anything magic related since magic stones does harbor magic energy}

{Let's say you have an orange Magic stone, this magic stone can be used for lighting the night}
{Safe to assume the magic stone has been used up after last night}

{If one has a darker color magic stone, that is a high quality product}

{The darker it is, the better}

The kingdom of Carlt has been peaceful for decades. During that time, they had made a force of 10,000 active soldiers. Other military forces: Unknown, and has a cavalry of elites special soldiers. 

(The peace has been fought over with the soldiers for the people)
(It is thanks to this warriors that the kingdom prospered even further)

Who wouldn't have thought that this day would come?

A day where not the soldiers attack the threat, that threat attack the soldier. But not just the soldiers, a whole kingdom is at stake.

(11:25 PM)

Rose Soldiers mark their targets from above then proceed for the knock out. Depending on the situation, they have to use their guns.But for now, silently sneaking in is the right choice. First squad apprehended a dozen of soldiers marching in the castles yard grounds. Second squad dispersed pointing their guns on every possible passage way for someone to walk in. Third squad cleared the area right after landing. Checking on all sides, all of the squads finished without a problem.

They regrouped into a 1 whole pack of dark soldiers and prepare to charge in the castle's door. The rest of the squad landed in the yard positioned themselves to every corner guarding the backs of their comrades who are task to apprehend the people in the castle.

While these squads are moving in for their main objectives. Teams of 5 are ordered to apprehend powerful clans and nobles in their own households. If they don't cooperate, they are ordered to shoot but not kill until the mastermind is found guilty. We didn't attack for a massacre, we're here to let out our hatred to the mastermind who wasted the army's precious time. 

The mastermind is simply the said "future emperor" in the "future Empire", but the attack against the Rose Army which led to their corner isn't simple. The empire hasn't even born yet, how could they control hundred of soldiers from different kingdoms and dukedoms to attack a small army such as the Rose Army?

"There must be someone behind the scenes that want another war to happen"

Sian said while drinking a cup of coffee in a remaining helicopter roaming above the kingdom. They couldn't lower any further, it could attract unwanted attention. Enjoying his cup of coffee, he look at his watch "11:45" 

"It's time, they should be finished as of the tasks in the castle"

"I don't know about the rest of the team who went for the powerful families and individuals around the kingdom"

"Open the door!"

He ordered the soldier driving the helicopter. "Sir you don't have the mask on!" Too late for the pilot to hand a spare mask over. Sian is already standing at the end of the helicopter ready to jump, gripping a pole to maintain his stance. He went and jumped with only his normal General's suit with only a parachute and his personal pistol.