A hero appeared?

"So there were trespassers who tried to attempt raid to the kingdom?" Sian asked unsurprisingly. Sooner or later, any kingdom or country will sure make a move to ravaged kingdom. "We can't control that, we just have to focus becoming stronger" Sian said and ordered some men to gather woods to make the center of the pentagon a training course. If a soldier can't handle the training, punishment as always. Day by day, there are soldiers who don't follow the rules, each one of their names are being written secretly for the day they'll get what they deserve. 

               On the other hand, the students who were sent to the kingdom of Lionsvelt are having the time of their life. They're just waiting for something to happen, including the soldiers who are sent in different positions surrounding Elkia. Sian sent the mastermind to the interrogating dome. Where every suspects where sent to be interrogated, and also the cells where criminals are being held. It is located at the center of the Forbidden forest. Beasts lurking around left and right. Every beast knows the hierarchy. The Forbidden forest once was a forest of death, every researchers who entered had never came out. It was terrified by every villages and every towns. Even now it is still feared. One night Sian made an order, "roam the forest" "and kill anything that moves against us". The IR patches that glowed in the dark made a trauma to every beast. Never had a casualty on the raid. Every IR patches that the soldiers wore left a huge scar to the forest. Beasts were dominated by fear. Those who attack will be taken away for the academy and the school. They are being matched for students to become stronger and throw away their fears. The army was the only one who can conduct researches. The forest was researched as a Mythical type. The sun doesn't shine inside the forest but has a unique view perspective to a human's sight. Unknown herbs, fruits, and vegetables were being discovered one by one of the army. Which led to a massive and abundant resources. The fruits and vegetables that has been considered as edible are now being tested day by day to be eaten just as good as any food. Winter food won't be a problem. 

Why the general had the gal to do research?

            The werewolf king appeared at the entrance of the general's tent.

    He was as huge as the tent the general at. It was raining that night. Sian could assume the Werewolf king was crying. His voice were full of hatred, anger, and sadness.

"Make it stop"                                            "MAKE it Stop"

                "Please make it stop"

"Hurts"...........           "It hurts!"

(sfx: gunshots)

ta da ta da ta da ta da ta da ta da

         Rapid fire was heard even at the base from the forest. The Werewolf king standing at the entrance crying. He was begging for everything to stop. A beast senses is greater than a thousand army. He was gritting his teeth, his claws were constantly growing. It's true that a beast senses is greater than a thousand army, but so does a beast Pride. He was only standing at the tents entrance covering his tears using the rain. His red blood eyes was solid as his pride. The general was surprised he was stiff all over in awe. He heard werewolves in legends and textbooks from the previous world and the appearance is the same in the pictures. The werewolf king couldn't handle every gun shots the soldiers were firing at the forest. In a beast's hearing, a gunshot is equivalent to rapid missile launches. He knows that every shot is a life of his people. Beast groaning, whimpering, and agony, the Werewolf king hears all his people agony. 

"PLEASE MAKE IT STOP"            "My people can't control themselves"

"Please..."