Kneel

Sian, the commanding general of an active army name Rose has secretly taken over the kingdom of Dargal. The king is in his hands, and so does the powerful families around the castle. Nobles, Ministers, and so does the royal family, are on his grasp. 

There is only one way out of all this

"Surrender the kingdom to us, or it would be bloody" Sian approached the king gazing into it's vigorous eyes standing out in the night sky. 

{HAHAHAHAHAHA} Sian suggestion made the king gone mad. Laughing maniacally. 

He asked {Have you done anything to my family,Child?}

He asked angrily, wrong answer he would really go for the kill. 

"None so far" 

{Even if I die do you think my people will stand idle?}

This is not a laughing matter child. Your attacking a kingdom. You could hurt the innocence, the king thinking anxiously. 

{If you lost, my people will massacre everyone in Elkia}

{They will take your food, your land, and your kingdom}

{Children will be taken, women will be raped, law will not be applied to your people}

{They will be treated nothing more than livestock or animals}

Sian thinking_ "There he goes again"
"Your not a Saint!"

The king sounded so confidently applying the experience he has over his last 80 years of life. Sian didn't spoke for his nonsense. Moments later, white flares were lighting up one by one to the night sky. The balcony which they are talking has the view of the whole kingdom. Every night and every morning, the king will see his beloved people below him. Watching over them from afar and proudly called them his citizens.10 years of hard work, he can see the beauty from his sweat and blood. Who would have thought that he would encounter an obstacle before his death and ruling. Thinking_"I have already encountered more life and death situation than the salt all the nobles had for dinner", "I will not surrender now". That was until he noticed the light flares going up one after another in his kingdom. 

{What is the meaning of this?} Sweating from the view of dozens of flares going up from the kingdom. He asked again impatiently {WHat is the meaning of this CHild?!}

"Your probably confident to overcome a little situation from a little junior such as I"

(smiling) }

"After all, you have overcame hundred of life and death situation to have the result of this prosperous kingdom"

"You raise your swords and arrows to whatever threats in your land"

"Riding armored horses and charging through with cavalries"

"This kingdom has been peaceful ever since you and your soldiers took the front lines decade ago"

"Average citizens doesn't even realized the dangers lurking outside the kingdom"

"This kingdom has been too peaceful that the younger generation only heard of wars in books and classes"

Sian sighed smilingly...and asked.

"Have you ever come to a problem where the people are involve?" Smirking.

The king's eyes turned black, already realized that not just the castle are on the enemy's hands, the people too. Sian counting how many flares has gone up. 

"That's most of them"

"Powerful clans, wealthy families, and noble are already at my people hands"