Recruitment 2

(9:00 AM) First day

             Morning, the soldiers who was tasked to spread the recruitment in the 10th greatest kingdom, Avalon, have returned with a batch of good looking young men and middle aged men. Despite the sun shining shining unto them, they were shivering from cold. Each step shivers from their spines walking inches in cold snow. They were wearing lots of clothes and showing dedication to be part in the army. 

            An officer asked the soldiers about the people they brought. There are 55 men and some middle aged men. No women for now. The recruits are from the town entrance in the kingdom. There should be more coming after today. There are dozens of towns in the kingdom, it wouldn't be a surprise if hundreds of them will be flocking at the army's recruitment.

"Have them all line up in 15 seconds at the obstacle course." 

"Sir, Yes sir!"

The soldiers yelled in front of the recruits to make them follow them.

"Listen up Everyone!"

"10 seconds follow me or else your out!"

The word "out" made the recruits flinch on their once in a lifetime opportunity in their faces. The soldiers kept running to the destination while the rest look out for people to drop. 

"I don't plan any of you to join us this easily" Thoughts in the mind while yelling at the backs of the recruits. Some old men went on their knees. Their hands gripping the snow below them, catching their breaths. They couldn't handle running in the snow. They were running from the beginning and following the soldiers from the gate, expecting of the opportunity for their children. 

"I'm truly old"

"Today's not the day, I will make it out!"

The old men encouraging themselves while the others couldn't handle the shock and the cold in their knees. Despite the soldiers are hungry from the kingdom, they couldn't just drop them out after seeing something like that. Soldiers separate themselves and approach the people on the ground. 

"What were  you fighting for?!"

"What are you doing here?!"

"Are you hear to embarrassed yourself?!"

"Your ancestors are probably taking pity on you now!"

"Don't you have someone to protect?!"

"Your child is probably waiting for your good news, Stand up!"

Each soldiers have their own sentences to worked up the peoples emotion and keep them going. They only need a little bit of support and remind the hidden feeling behind their emotion. The people at the obstacle course taking pity on the old men couldn't handle the yelling of the soldiers. In their eyes, the old men are getting yelled at despite being elders to the soldiers. But in the end it doesn't even matter. 

"Old man, their taking pity on you!"

{I know}

{But it does't even matter}

 The old men's feet were trebling in the cold. In one glace, their feet should be frozen inside-out. Their feet were numb but that didn't stop them from arousing and arrived in the obstacle course. To take part in the test, they should have the mind of an elite and dedication like an hungry tiger.

Obstacle course. In front of the line, there are 5 hot water in buckets. Before partaking in the test, one person can do what ever they want before they step in the line with the limit of 5 seconds. 5 people will run, jump, climb in the obstacle course. Only 2 person will be accepted. If the group of five couldn't finish the line in the other side, all 5 of them will take out in the course.