Chapter 1

Mike

Its officially been 3 months since Joyce, Will, and Eleven moved away. Mike was heartbroken. His best friend and girlfriend had moved away. Over this time period, he had called Will and Eleven almost every day. He missed them. He missed playing D&D with Will, Lucas, and Dustin. Even though Lucas and Dustin were still there, it wasn't the same without Will. All though Eleven was his girlfriend, he couldn't remember what he'd missed about her. Mike didn't worry about it though.

"Hey Will, how was your day? What'd you do?" Mike said excitedly.

"Hey Mike," Will said with a sigh then Mike interrupted "Will what's wrong? Is everything okay?"

"Well uh, Mike. Um-" Will tried saying before getting interrupted again, "What? Will? Say it please," Mike said urgently.

"Mike. We're moving back." Will said with clear happiness in his voice.

"Wait really?! This is amazing Will!" Mike said smiling clearly happy.

"Yeah, Mike we are. Well uh, l have to go now. I'll uh see you soon. Bye Mike," Will said.

"Ok bye Will, I cant wait to see you," Mike said.

Mike hung up smiling. He then called Lucas and Dustin on his walky-talky.

"Lucas, Dustin come in, over," Mike said urgently

"Lucas, Dustin. Come. In. Over, " Mike said getting impatient.

"Mike? What's up? Over," Lucas said causally.

"Where's Dustin? Over," Mike asked seriously getting even more impatient by the minute.

"Right here, what's up Mike? Over," Dustin said.

"Guys, Wills moving back! Over," Mike almost screamed with excitement.

"Really?! Over," Dustin said happiness flowing through his voice.

"Yeah, he called a minute ago! Over," Mike said smiling.

"Mike dinners ready!" Karen, Mike's mom screamed in hopes Mike heard her.

"Ok be down in a minute," Mike screamed back.

"I have to go now dinners ready, bye over," Mike said.

"I so excited Wills coming back, bye over," Lucas said.

"Same, bye over," Dustin said.

Mike closed the walky-talky and went downstairs to tell his family the news about Will moving back.

Will

   I just told Mike we were moving back to Hawkins. Eleven had a dream about seeing Hopper. So we decided to move back to Hawkins to tell others and to see our friends.

   "Will, Johnathan, Eleven are you all packed?" Joyce called.

   "Yeah mom," Johnathan called back with his duffel bag.

   "Coming Joyce," Eleven came down with her bag.

   "I'm right here mom," Will said with his bag already in the car.

   "I'm so excited to see Mike again," Eleven said unknowingly making Will a little bit jealous.

   "I cant wait to see Nancy," Johnathan said happily.

   Suddenly Will felt left out. Then he realized he was the only single one left in his friend group. Well except for Steve and Robin but still. Max and Lucas are together. Johnathan and Nancy. Dustin and Susie. And this least favorite couple. Mike and Eleven. It's not like Will wasn't happy for them. Its just Wills been secretly gay and has had a crush on Mike for awhile. The excitement had faded into sadness for now. But he still put on a smile.

   "I can't wait to play D&D with Mike Lucas and Dustin again," Will said with fake excitement.

  I mean don't take it the wrong way. Will loves playing D&D with them. But now it just seems different. After he lost so much time to the upside-down and everyone got older. It's just not the same anymore.

   Everyone got into the car. Joyce driving, Johnathan in the passenger's seat, Will and Eleven in the backseat. Will had his head on the window thinking about Mike.