Chapter 12

Wills POV

   It's been a week since I got shot. I finally got the okay to leave after that week. Everyone visited me. Miles apologized a lot and I laughed and said it wasn't his fault. Steve and Robin made jokes and we laughed. Mom and Hopper kept me smiling. Even Maya and Kaia came and talked to me keeping me busy. Mike came in everyday and we talked and talked for what seemed like hours. Alexei came into my room with Miles to say thank you. Alexei was doing fine. Only a few cuts and a mild concussion.

   "These hurt, do I have to use them," I complained talking about the crutches I had to use.

   "Yes otherwise you wouldn't be standing right now," Mike said shaking his head.

   I whined and used them too get to the car. Hopper laughed at my attempts to not fall. Mom seemed concerned but was happy anyways. Mike was there by my side in case anything happened. We got in the car and drove to the hotel. Alexei was already at the hotel with Miles and the others.

   "So what's the plan to getting rid of the Russians," I said when the others came into our room.

   "Woah buddy slow down, you just got out of the hospital. Take a second," Steve said chuckling.

   "Fine," I pouted then laughed, "Well we should call El to see if she is still having those dreams."

   "Elevens been having dreams?" Hopper exclaimed shocked, "Does it hurt?"

   "Yeah, she passes out when she had them and usually has a bloody nose," Mike said.

   "I'm going to kill those Russian motherfuc-" Hopper started before mom slapped him saying, "Language."

   "Just call her," I said annoyed, "Then we will kill those Russian motherfuckers," I said and mom gave me a glare while the others laughed.

   "Your lucky you just got out of the hospital," Mom said before going to the phone and dialing El's number.

  "Sorry about that," Miles apologized for the 100th time.

   "Miles, its not your fault for the 100th time. Stop apologizing," I laughed.

   "Sor-" Miles almost apologized again before shutting up.

   "She's still having dreams," Mom interrupted, "They want El to open the gate."

   "Holy shit," Steve muttered.

   "No way," Hopper said standing up shaking his head.

   "Lets bomb them," I said and they shut up, "They can't come after us again if they have nothing."

   "I'm sure they have more-" Robin started before she was cut off by Kaia, "He's right, they only have one base. They were at a hotel in Hawkins kinda like us. Oh uh sorry."

   "It's okay," Robin blushed. Steve gave her a look and I understood. Robin looked at me and I smirked.

   "How are we supposed to just calmly buy a bomb," Mike asked.

   "Мы не Мы можем сделать один," Alexei finally spoke.

   "He said we could make one," Miles said his eyes wide.

   "Ask him how," Maya suggested looking curious now.

   "Как?" Miles spoke to Alexei who had a Cherry Slurpee.

   "Мы могли бы сделать коктейль Молотова," Alexei said taking a sip of his slurpee.

   "A Molotov Cocktail?" Mikes said confused not knowing what it was.