Chapter 9

Wills POV

I woke up to the sound of someone whimpering. I blinked a couple of times. I saw Mike curling himself into a ball sniffling.

"Mike, what's wrong?" I whispered reaching out and carefully turning him on his other side.

"Just a bad dream," Mike said wiping his eyes the closing them.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked silently. I pulled him in closed and held him. He snuggled into me sniffling one last time. I glanced at the clock and it read 4:26 am.

"Not really," He replied. With that, I closed my eyes and told him to go back to sleep. I played with his hair until he fell asleep. Then I fell asleep.

I woke up a second time to my mom shaking me and Mike awake. I got up reluctantly and grabbed my clothes. I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. After that was Mike then mom. I glanced over at the clock again to see it said 10:05 am. I flinched as Steve swung open the door.

"We should call Eleven to see if she had another vision," Maya said coming into our room after Steve and Robin Miles following.

"Yeah we should, she might know where they are. Then we could make a plan," Mom said.

"Ok I'm going to call her then," Mom also said walking over to the phone dialing the number.

"What are we going to do when we know where they are?" I asked looking at Steve.

"Why are you looking at me like I have an idea," Steve said to me and I just shrugged.

"Aren't we just going to go to where they are and rescue them?" Maya said.

"I mean I'm sure it's guarded," Robin said, "But that's why we brought you, to handle them."

Maya chuckled, "Yeah I'll handle them, no problem."

"Steve you should get us breakfast," Robin said as her stomach growled.

"I agree," Miles finally spoke.

"Why do I have to get it, why can't you get it, Robin?" Steve asked baffled.

"I'm not the mom, you are, dingus." Robin said and Steve sighed rolling his eyes, "Get a move on, we are all hungry."

We all nodded. Steve then left frustrated. Mom then got off the phone with El. She sighed and turned to us. I knew that look. So I sat down on the bed and Mike followed my lead. Mom sat on the couch she had slept on earlier. The rest of then sat down. Robin sat on the bed with Mike and I. Miles and Maya sat on the floor deeming the bed to crowded.

"She said that she saw them outside a building. An Oil Factory. (I made this up, I truly don't know anything about Russia) We should get a map from the receptionist," Mom said.

"I hope there is only one Oil Factory," Mike said, "If there's multiple that's gonna be a problem."

Steve came in with 3 bags of food. He handed the food out and sat down next to Maya. Robin sat next to Steve wanting to be next to her best friend. I looked at Mike just to see him already looking at me. He smiled at me then held his pancake looking good up. I help mine up and we tapped them together. We exchanged a "Cheers!" I smiled back at him happily after. Our feet tangled with each other unknowingly.

"What'd I miss?" Steve asked before biting into his food.

"They are at an Oil Factory," Robin filled him in after she ate her food.

"And how many Oil Factories do we have to check?" He asked.

"We don't know yet," Mike said, "maybe you should go get a map from the receptionist."