Chapter 6

Mikes POV

   I wake up feeling an arm around my stomach. I turn my head to see Will. A blush crept onto my face. Then I realized I had to break up with El soon. Here I was Will spooning me and El downstairs unconscious. Will's arms started twitching.

   "Good morning," I said my voice hoarse from just waking up.

   "Morning," He said removing his arm and rolling onto his back.

   He closed his eyes again and groaned, "Today's the day I tell my mom and Johnathan that I'm gay."

  "Today's the day," I started to say, "I think today's the day I break up with El."

   "Today," Will said holding out his hand.

   "Today," I said taking his hand holding it for a few seconds before we both let go.

Wills POV

   I look at the time to see its 11. That means Johnathan and mom will be up. I'm going to tell them. Now. Before I change my mind. I get up and get some of Mike's clothes since I ran out of clothes.

  "What're you doing?" Mike asked sitting up.

   "I'm getting dressed then I'm going to tell them," I said going to the bathroom to get dressed.

  I got dressed and apparently, Mike did too. I walked out after I looked at Mike one more time. I walked downstairs and saw mom and Johnathan.

   "Uh mom, Johnathan can I talk to you alone for a second," I asked them.

   "Sure sweetie is everything okay?" Mom asked.

   "Yeah I just need to talk to you guys," I said walking away with them. We walked into an empty bedroom. I closed the door and locked it.

   "Uh sit please," I said sitting on the bed. They sat down in front of me. Mom took my hand.

   "What's wrong sweetie?" Mom asked concerned.

   "I uh, I have to tell you guys something important," I said shaking. Johnathan side hugged me reassuringly.

   "You can tell us anything Will," Johnathan stated, "We'll understand, I promise."

   A tear rolled down my cheek and my throat closed up, "I uh, I'm gay."

   I closed my eyes more tears running down my face. A hand wiped the tears off my face. Johnathan hugged me while mom squeezes my hand.

   "Will, we love you so much, we would never judge you no matter what," Johnathan said still hugging me.

   "Will you mean the world to me, and plus I already knew," Mom said with a sad giggle at the end.

   "How?!" I asked petrified.

   Mom leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I saw the way you look at other boys and you've never been interested in a girl before. I also saw you and Mike cuddling."

   My face turned bright red. Mom giggled at me. Johnathan hugged me again.

   "We should see if El woke up," I said breaking the silence.

   "Yeah we should," Mom agreed and got up with me and Johnathan.

   We walked into the living room to see El sitting up with Mike next to her. I walked over to Mike.

   "Did you do it?" I whispered into his ear.

   "Not yet, it wasn't the best time," He whispered back.