Chapter 17

(So I read some other peoples xreaders and Im gonna change up the writing style a little I dont know if im going to keep it the same or not anyways enjoy)

"Where the fuck are we?!" You look at the chair that you were once sitting in and push it into a random desk in whatever room you where in it. The walls dark blue like the early morning sky the outline of the walls were gold and so were the stars that decorated the blue walls. "Why are there so many books and jars?" You looked at bowser as he was shuffling through different colored bottles. "Kamek lair.."

"Oh I should go say hi!" I hopped off of the desk I was sitting in and headed for the maze of books until you were stopped or should I say grabbed by his whole hand. His hand wrapped around your waist then you were off the ground. "Aye! You know your supposed to ask before you just grab someone, let alone a lady!" You wouldn't phrase yourself as a lady more of a women. Is there a difference? You couldn't tell. He put you down on the desk you were just sitting in and lets go then just stares.

You raise your eyebrow then cross your arms. "What unpleasant thoughts enter your brain when you just stare at me like that?" You tilted your head waiting for his response he just shakes his head and goes back to sorting bottles. You hop off the desk and walk behind him to investigate the strange bottles. "Your not very talkative tonight are you?" He looks at you and grabs a wand from the shelf and points it at you. Whatever he did made you float in the air and sat you back on the desk you stare at him like he was crazy. "What the hell did you do to me?!" He finds the bottle hes looking for then turns to you.

'I refuse!' For some reason you didn't want to sit on the desk so you hop off the desk once more only for Bowser to place you back on the desk with a flick of his wand. You cross your arms and pout... "What? Am I on desk arrest? At least tell me what i'm charged with!" He didn't get your joke which is understandable anytime you crack a joke he never responds the way you want him to. "This potion will heal you and so will this mushroom!" He hands you the large potion and you look very wary of it. "Are you sure this is safe?" You look at him he nods and waits for you to drink it you give him a suspicious look... "Then take a sip!" He gives you a weird look. "What? If you take a sip then i'll drink it...Unless there's something off about this potion." You did hope it was a healing potion like he said but you felt off about this glowing red drink...

"FINE!" He snatches the glass bottle and takes a swig of the glowing drink then looks at looks at you. 'He seems fine...' You flash him a smile and carefully take the large half empty bottle from him and take a gulp...
'Hmm not bad...'
It tasted very bittersweet while you kept drinking the aching stopped. Your left wing and shoulder felt better! You stopped drinking and gave the bottle back to him. He then gave you the mushroom but you just stared at it. "What? You want me to eat that to?" He growled and tried to take it from you but you held the mushroom behind your back and put your hand on his chest to keep him away from the mushroom. "Bowser! I can't eat this!" You gestures to the red fungi he places his hands on both sides of the small desk. "And why not!?" He just stares at you now waiting for your answer. You hold the little mushroom in the palms of your hands and hold it up to his face. "Look at it! It's so cute and it has little eyes ! Doesn't that mean it's alive?"

 He sighs "Eat it!" You can feel his hot breath as his face was close not dangerously close but close never the less! "It's not gonna cry is it

He sighs "Eat it!" You can feel his hot breath as his face was close not dangerously close but close never the less! "It's not gonna cry is it..?"

"NO! JUST EAT IT!"

Now let's all remember something real quick! You have very sensitive hearing everyone knows that by now so when someone yells who is very close to you well... That can causes your ears to hurt so bad and you hate it when people yell but apparently he didn't get the memo! So you grabbed his horn and pulled him close till your faces were inches apart. so he will never forget. You whisper into his ear...

"Now why would you wanna do something like that? Why would you want to hurt my poor ears with your loud ass voice huh? I'll tell you this only once do it again and I'll make you Deaf!" He pulled back slightly just to look at you.

Your eyes were red with frustration! They soon soften when they met with his he didn't even look mad he just stared at you with those handsome crimson eyes of his...You didn't know what came over you but you lean in to try to close the gap between the both of you...

.

.

.

"Oh My Sire! I apologize am I interrupting something?!!?" Kamek walked out of his bookshelf maze and before you could kiss he interrupted the 'moment' you both had. You both split away from each other in awkwardness. "OH MY WINTER!!! YOU COVERED IN BLOOD I SHALL GET A BATH READY RIGHT AWAY!!" He looked very concerned you try to reassure him that you were fine but he rushed you out of the room and to the bath.
"Please change behind the wall divider i'll get the bath ready!" He used his wand to fill the bath with warm water and healing herbs and flowers. "This bath should heal your body right away!" You just sat behind the wall divider trying to process the moment you just had back there. "Um thanks!" "Kamella will be here shortly to bring you a change of clothes and a towel, the soap is on the shelf." He left and locked the door behind him.

As if you weren't already tired and stressed out enough... NOW you had this on your mind! You will never regret it... Well how could you? I mean it felt right but something felt wrong at the same time how strange. You got undressed and hopped in the tub and tried to forget and focus on your job tonight. You looked at the clock. *8:50pm* "I need to go patrol with the rest of the guards tonight!" You hear a knock at the door you leave the hot tub and unlock the door and a woman floats in. "Hello miss winter?" You nod then go back into the tub. "Its nice to meet you Kamella!" You say politely. "Well your a nice girl and your figure is absolutely perfect I don't know what Kamek was so worried about!" You hug your body when she mentions your so called... 'Figure' "Um thanks? Wait kamek! What was he worried about?!"

You felt a mixture of worry and anxiety... "Well he was concerned that you were going to try to get in the way of the king and the princess... but I don't see the problem with it! You are beautiful and you care for the children! You know how to defend yourself fine and you seem to be interested in our king, everything she seems to lack!"

You froze 'Hold up...What princess?!' You look up at the female wizard. "Um what princess?" She looks taken a back. "You don't know of there relationship?!" Your (e/c) eyes widened "What Relationship!" She sighs and sits down and tells you the whole story of their relationship.

(We already know this story at first he just wants her kingdom but then over the years he falls for her and tried to marry her twice but every single time she is kidnapped Mario recuse her and she rejects him and his kids and so on and so forth. For those readers who didn't know!) 

You cringe after hearing the story... "Why would he love let alone marry someone who won't even consider his feeling!" She shakes her head. "Oh dear child you do not know that type of obsession he has for her... This has been going on for many years he has a room dedicated for her to live in with a kitchen and a bathroom so she will have no reason to leave!" You look at your knees. "This is all types of wrong this needs to stop!" She put your clothes and towels on a shelf nearby. "Well you can try to catch his attention... but it has to be enough to make him break the feelings he originally had for toadstool! So he can fully love you, can you do that?" You dip your head in the water to fully wash the blood off then you stand up and walk out of the tub and wrap a towel yourself. "Yes but I can't do it without your help..." You put your hand out for her to shake.

"Will you help me win the kings heart?"

(Oh shit it's a cliffhanger yall! hope yall like it but I just realize I always post late at night or in the morning I need to change my sleep squedual is that how you spell that...? No? what Its spelled without a q but thats stupid alright its spelled schedule I need to change my sleep schedule anyways later peeps!)