CHAPTER 41 The Lemon

WARNING this chapter contains SEXUAL CONTENT! If you skip it's OKAY!!! You won't miss anything important!!!

You should of known who you'd choose from the beginning...

It seemed like Bowser's room had changed...

He said he might be rough...which scared me for the first time in my life I never thought this would be the first time I would be scared. He carried me to his bedside you wonderd why he never changed back to his regular koopa form... He kissed you it felt warm and dry we rarely kissed like this. He said he would show me his love and I could show him mine. As you took off his shirt you noticed burns and cuts... "What happened" He looked down and seen you had traced your finger on his cuts. "Fighting has it's disadvantages..."

He took off your armor and seen your scars you had more then him. He traced his nails around your scars.

"Do they hurt?" He looked calm and careful, you shook your head no.
Your hands made there way to this shorts and felt around before taking them off...

You tried to stay calm and keep your composer if he was his big in his human form you only wondered what his actual size when he's himself...

You didn't have any fancy or sexy undergarments on since you never thought this would happen so soon... Just a sports bra and underwear that looked like shorts.

You wondered what he thought he kept staring at you.

You shifted your position so you were now on top of him. You lowered your body and placed your hand on his member and held it.

His breath became heavy...

You've already read lots of pornographic books to know how to treat a man but back to you.

You moved your hand up and down but something didn't feel right you weren't getting any reaction out of him...

'I need to step it up!' You wanted nothing more than to please him.

You tasted his member...it didn't really have a tase it was almost like giving a hickey so that's how you treated it.

It drove him crazy as you heard noises from him that you've never heard before it made your heart pound.

You knew a secret when a member is wet enough you can play with it a certain way...

You stop and lifted your head there was more than enough saliva on him that you could carry out your experiment.

You grabbed his tip and started to abuse it. You made sure your fingers and your upper palm were coated in your saliva so it will be slippery as you massage his tip.

"Oh fuck winter~"

His breath hitched as you moved faster and his body shook as shivers went down his spine.

He grabbed the sides of your chest and pulled you up to his lap.

He wrapped one arm around your waist and another one gripping your (h/c) hair.

He kissed your neck and left some hickeys on your neck then he trailed down to your chest for a moment.

None of it was enough you wanted more... "Kiss me"

He did as he was told. While he was busy with the make out session you requested you had snuck one of your hands under yourself and grabbed his member.

Just touching it made your heart flutter it was hard but it wasn't wet anymore...

You wanted to change that so you alined him to your entrance he must of noticed because he stopped and stared at you.

"What are you doing?" You cringed at his question "What do you think I'm doing?" He didn't answer 'Was he nervous?' You just smiled and kissed his neck.

You slowly lowered your hips onto his member

Winter couldn't express the amazing feeling as you moved your hips up and down over and over again.

Then as you got a more comfortable feeling you pressed your hips harder down adding another inch of his member inside of you.

His moans filled your ears and it made you crave more.

Bowser grabbed a hold to your hips and took control of your body as his moved your hips faster. 

He continued this until he had the full seven inches inside of her.

He sunk his teeth into your flesh and continued to move your hips which made you scream.

"I can't Bowser!" He whispered into your ear "Just wait"

You couldn't last much longer as he pressed deeper inside you.

Now he flipped you over so he was now on top of you.

He was now moving faster in and out at inhuman speeds.

They were both at their limit but even then everything about it felt so good.

At this point your body was exsauted as he drilled into you.

You mind went blank and your body felt tingling and numb.

"Bowser!" You moan his name as he grabbed a hold of you back and came inside of you.

He picked you up and laid you down under the covers then pulled you close.

As you drifted off to sleep you heard Bowsers voice

.

.

.

"Winter?"
.

.

.

"Hm?"
.
.
.
"I love you"

.

.

.

"It's about time..." He seemed confused from your response you sighed "I've always loved you Bowser..."

He smiled and held you tight until you fell asleep.