Chapter 25

TRIGGER WARNINGS DRUGS ABUSE AHEAD!!!!

A few months had pass since that fight and confession. The kids didn't know of the events that took place that day. You both wanted to sit with the children and ask if they would approve of your relationship and of course you'd respect any answer they gave you Bowser however... Not so much but nothing had change in these pass few months.

You and Bowser both sat down at the dinner table waiting for the kids to come down. "Do you like ham?" Bowser asked "I'm not sure I've never ate ham but if its meat then i'm sure i'll love it!" He smiled, you pondered how things were going to go down tonight then you heard it the loud steps racing down the stairs and to the dinning room. They all greeted you and they were very hyper for some unknown reason. "So Winter what are we going to do tomorrow?" Lemmy asked "Yeah are we going to visit the princess again?" Wendy asked

On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday you relaxed in day then go out patrolling in the night.  You had a work schedule which was Friday, Saturday, Sunday you took the kids and spent time with them for the day then take them home then take a break for and hour you then patrol outside the castle for a few more hours then your shift is over.

"I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see!" They all awed then Bowser spoke up. "Children!" They all looked up to Bowser "There is something we must discuss!" It sounded like he was upset you just looked at him straight faced. 'Why does he look like that? Is he trying to scare them?' All of a sudden everyone yelled 'I didn't do it!'
.
.
.
.
You burst into laughter "What??? What did y'all do?" They all said 'Nothing' Bowser slammed his fist on the dinner table. "LIES!" He shouted the yelling cut off your whole mood "What Have I Told You ABOUT YELLING!" The dining room went quiet. "Now children we have something to ask you all! We really want you to think about it okay?" They all nodded they're heads, you looked at bowser and he looked back at you. "What would you think of if me and your father got together?" It was quiet again then everyone got up and tackled you in hugs. Everyone started talking and asking questions. "Please don't let this be a joke!" "This is the best day ever!" "Are you gonna be are momma?" "How did this happen?" "My dream came true!" "We should celebrate!" Bowser stood up and walked towards us. "That Sounds Like a Great Idea!" You tilted your head. "What does?" He grinned "A PARTY!"

You were told that the party will be held tomorrow night. Work will be put on hold so thankfully you don't have to patrol around the castle tonight or the next night the kids will be busy decorating tonight.

Your room was now on the third floor and your room was next to Bowser you didn't know if it was a coincidence or not but you didn't question it. the kids rooms was down the hall from yours. The kids were old enough to finally have their own rooms. You could tell who's room was who's since the kids painted there own doors and spray painted there names on them. It was a long walk from downstairs to your room and you are a very lazy individual which didn't help at all! Your room was the same but a lot more spacious you now had your own bathroom and shower and built in closet instead of a wardrobe it was nice your room also had larger windows and a bigger TV overall it was nice.

You laid in your bed grabbed the remote and put on your favorite (T/S) a few episodes later you heard a knock at the door so you put your show on pause. "Come in!"

You seen Roy slowly walk in he was crying. You quickly picked him up and sat him on your bed and asked him what's wrong... It was silent he took off his shades "Im tough right ma?" Your eyes went wide 'Ma? Wait...why is his eyes so yellow?' He looked miserable you place your hand on his shoulder.

"Of course Roy why do you ask? Are you feeling alright?" You put your hand on his head to feel his temperature 'His face is oily and hot...' He stood up "Dad said I wasn't strong enough...but I'm the toughest and meanest of my siblings!!!" He was acting off... Maybe he's just ranting then you notice there's little red dots on his skin

"Roy!" He looked at you. "Why is this bothering you so much I know you can't take much criticism but a small comment like that is irrelevant." "Because! He's wrong I should of been the one to go with dad on his mission not jr!!!" You looked at him in shock he never gets jealous...

His head lowers he can't stay still he then falls to his knees and starts vomiting. "Oh Crap" You grabbed the trash can and held it below his head when he finishes he passes out.

You wiped his mouth with a towel and laid him in your bed. You then proceeded to clean the floor and then cleaned the trash bin. Something didn't seem right you felt all types of wrong you felt it in your gut. You left your room and slowly closed the door so you wouldn't wake him then walked to Roy's room down the hall. When you tried to open the door. It wouldn't move it was locked, so you picked the lock and got in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But what you seen in this room made your skin turn pale and your blood run cold....