Chapter 51

I heard voices...

"Is she okay?"

"Winter please just open your eyes!"

Who's calling me

"Don't give up on us we're all here!"

"We're all safe!"

"Because of you!"

Because of me?

"So please just wake up!"

Thank you Winter...

I felt it again that presence.. it's felt so familiar...

Now I can rest knowing your where you belong. You'll be fine.

I felt her presence it was Casey...

I jolted up and threw up salty water. Im wipe my mouth and looked around there she was... "CASEY!" I quickly got up and limped to my sister...

I seen her mouth something before she disappeared into the clouds. "Winter?" I turned my head and seen Finn, "Who's Casey?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "You didn't see her?!" He titled his head to the side, "Seen who?" My eyes widened... 'Did I imagined it?' I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see it was Daisy. "Winter are you okay?" I nodded my head and sat down on... "where am I?" You heard a voice from the distance, "On my ship!" It was Bowser I felt relieved knowing he was near me. "We're going home Winter." I flashed a smile, it's been a long day...

(Timeskip... wow when was the last time we had one of these huh🧐😖😂😅)

Its been almost month since that day...

I sent pumpkin and shadow to send a letter to that white snake lady explaining the events that happened and how their lands are save now a week later she sent me a gift..

A lot has changed,

Finns eyes were finally Open to the dangers of his kingdom, so he has join the front lines along with his knight just like his father did...

No one knows why but Princess toadstool has been locked up in her own castle and won't come out.

More toads from different lands far and wide has journeyed to live in the koopa kingdom I asked the messenger toad why when they delivered me a package and they said 'because no one would dare threaten come close to threaten Winters homelands!' Which only made me laugh.

Zarillio has been making big Business after I referred his services of information and goods to King boo and Bowser but best of all due to this favor he has paid me handsomely.

King boo has been throwing a lot more parties than usual and of course I go to every single one.

Daisy and Rosalina had built a new castle near the border line of Sarasaland and the koopa kingdom to live as roommates after our times together they wanted to stay closer to me.

Shadow and Pumpkin have been spending more time with the children which has really made a positive impact in their lives.

The koopalings and bowser jr had decided to start school to better educate themselves to become great leaders and of course I support them every step of the way.

Bowser has signed multiple peace treaties will everyone he has hurt in the past and almost all of them came back approved... Almost, toadstool hasn't respond to the treaties and neither has a few other kingdoms. He's been spending more and more time with me, you name it dinner dates, patrolling, cooking, reading, planting, even cleaning! He's been a lot happier these days ever since that messy battle.

I've been a busy body Night Shift patrolling, shopping, cleaning, training, I've even taught most toads about how to defend themselves bowser laughs at the idea but I think they can really do it! I've earned enough money to get myself a home away from home in case I'm on missions or me and the kids are are on a vacation while bowser takes care of Business. I've been feeling nauseated these days probably from my battle wound or digestive problems. Me and Shadow we're talking about the past and if what I saw was really true... It was... But that was in the past and with help I have gotten over it. I much happier here and I wouldn't want it any other way!

Wow now I know this seems like and ending BUT ITS NOT! But sadly this will be ending soon probably on the 60th chapter and I have not been true to schedule! Damn my damned SCHEDULE! Ugh but three chapters in one week ik y'all happy anyways it's been awhile since I did one of these we come a long way but don't worry more will come soon...on Sunday...because that's what I stated in...the schedule😰😖 And that's what I'll do! Later party people! I will see you...ON SUNDAY!!!!!!