2 "Dinner"

A/n up the top is the map of where Olivia lives.

Olivia pov

I jump out of the car and walk down the alley way, I know I shouldn't have got in his car but at least I didn't actually tell him what road I live on.

I stand in front of my house, I notice that everyone's cars are in the driveway. I roll my eyes and open the front door, and walk into the house. I walk into the lounge and put my stuff on the dinner table, my mum comes in and looks at me "Olivia dear your soaked, didn't Jaden come pick you up?" She asks, I shake my head and play with my thumbs, I could tell that my mum is starting to get mad. "JADEN GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" She shouts and her foot begins to tap, "oh mum please just leave it!" I beg, she shakes her head "please!" I was practically on my knees.

We hear Jaden open his bedroom door, "Alright, Olivia go hide behind the kitchen counter!" My mum demands, and an evil grin appears on her face. I sigh and go hide behind the kitchen counter, I listen as Jaden runs down the stairs. "Yes mum?" Jaden asks, mum face drops and you could hear Jaden gulp. "what have you been doing?" She asks sternly, "I've been doing TikToks and have been on Instagram live, why?" He replies. "What have you forgotten to do?" She questions, Jaden just raises his eyebrow "I mean I wouldn't worry your already 45 minutes late!" She says wearing disappointment.

I sat there hurting that he forgot about me, "Shit Olivia!" Jaden says with panic in his voice. I stand up and walk out of the kitchen, and head towards the stairs. Jaden turns around and stares at me, "liv I'm sorry!" He apologises, I shake my head and run up the stairs and into my bedroom. I slam my door and head into my bathroom and lock the door, I lean on the shower wall and slowly sink down. I bring my knees up to my chest and begin to cry, "why does my life have to be so shit?" I mumble with tears rolling down my cheeks.

Jaden pov

I watch as she runs up the stairs and into her bedroom, she slams the door and I feel a pain in my chest. "Now Jaden, you have 3 hours to go help the new neighbours move in, talk to Olivia and to tell her to look nice for tonight's dinner and for you to get ready yourself!" My mum commands. I plod up the stairs and knock on her door, I didn't hear a reply so I walk in.

I look around her room and it was nice and tidy, I walk to her bathroom door and press my ear against it. I could hear her sob and that just made me feel worse, "Olivia let me in please!" I beg, "Please go away!" She politely demands. "Olivia we made a promise after dad left that we would stick together and tell everything to each other!" I remind her, I hear her stand up and unlock the door.

She hesitantly opens the door, I look at her puffy red eyes and rosy cheeks and nose, but what hurt me the most is that tears were still falling from her eyes. I step forward and engulf her in a big hug, she quickly wraps her arms around my torso and holds me tight. I put my hand on the back of her head, she winces in pain but still proceeds to hug me like nothing has happen. I pull away and hold her shoulder "Who hurt you?" I ask sternly, "No one!" She quickly replies, I could tell that she is lying because she is scratching the top of her hand. "Olivia I can tell when you are lying, tell me who hurt you, they will only be in hospital for a day, a day is not long!" I try to persuade her. She shakes her head "and this is why I will not tell you!" She argues.

"Alright sorry, I have to go help the new neighbours move in, make sure to look nice for tonight's dinner!" I say, she nods "oh Olivia are we good, because if not then screw the neighbours and I will make it up to you by buying ice cream and going to the beech?" I ask, "Yeah we are fine!" She answers with a smile.

I walk out of her room and put on some shoes. I skip down the stairs and walk outside, I look to my right to see a moving van parked outside the house next to ours. I stride up to the house but I notice a woman already outside trying to carry a table, I jog up to her "Here let me help you!" I offer politely and help pick up the table. "Why thank you?" She says gratefully but with a hint of confusion, "oh sorry, I'm Jaden and I live next door!" I reply. "Well nice to meet you Jaden, I'm Lisa Reeves, my husband and son should be helping but they have disappeared!" She in forms me.

We bring the table to the house and place it in what I amuse will be the dining room. We walk back out and I hop in the van and grab a box labelled with an A, I jump out of the van and look at Lisa "where does this go?" I ask, "If it has an A on top it goes in the room under the stairs. I nod and walk back into the house, I look around the stairs to see a door. I push it open and carefully walk down a set of stairs, I place the box on the floor and look around to see LED lights around the ceiling. "Must be a TiK-Toker!" I state watching the colours change, "what mum?" A voice comes from the bathroom.

I look at the door way to see a boy, just a bit taller than me standing there on his phone. "Oh sorry thought you were my mum!" He says walking out, "I'm Anthony!" He states and puts out his hand, "I'm Jaden!" I reply taking his hand and we both hug each other.

Olivia pov

I walk over to my wardrobe and look at my clothes, after waiting for one of the outfits to come out and bite me, I pick out this

(Ignore the bag, and also you are only looking at the outfit not the body!!)

I trudge into the bathroom and wipe all my make up off and straighten my hair. I grab my make up bag and start doing my make up. I couldn't be assed to do a lot, so I put on some mascara on and put highlighter in the corner of my eyes and applied some pink lip gloss.

"OLIVIA OUR GUESTS ARE HERE!" My mum shouts, I look in my mirror and breathe out. I open my door and head downstairs, when I walk into the dining room everyone is sitting down. I go sit down next to Jaden, I look down at my lap "Everyone this Olivia my youngest!" My mum announces. I look up and instantly connect eyes with the boy sitting opposite me, it was the boy that took me home. He looks at me with confusion and then his eyes start to widen, "Have you two met before?" His mum asks. "Yeah have you met?" Jaden joins, "Um yeah, I gave her a lift home today!" The boy responds. Jaden looks down at his lap, "Well this just got awkward!" My mum says breaking the silence.

"Anyway I'm Lisa, this is Owen (I don't  actually know if this is his dad name)
And finally Anthony!" Lisa greets. I smile at her, and she smiles back.

After dinner, I go upstairs and into my bedroom. I sit on my bed and pick up my phone to scroll through TikTok, after about two minutes of scrolling I find this TikTok of Anthony, and the caption is "When you find the girl who is perfect, but you forget to ask her for her name 😫😡😒😞"

Before I could think about it, there is a knock at my door, "COME IN!" I yell, I turn to face the door and Anthony walks in.

A/n First day into to doing school work at home and I'm already bored 😂.

Any way I love you all and hope you are alright ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comment or message any ideas you want in this book.

And if you get bored message me I'm always up for a conversation!!