10 "running"

Olivia pov

I woke up to my alarm having a tantrum and I lifted my arm up and hit it off of my drawers. The alarm didn't stop it kept ringing ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I put my pillow over my my head and held it tight.

I hear my door open, "Olivia turn the bloody thing off!" Jaden shouts walking into my room, I groan and watch him turn it off.

"Am I giving you a lift to school?" He asks in a raspy voice, "Nope!" I reply rubbing my tired eyes. "Is Olivia Hossler actually going to walk her lazy ass school!" Jaden mocks in an exasperating voice, I throw my pillow at him and he throws it back, "Me walk? Never, I would rather die than walk to school, I'm getting a lift off of Anthony" I snap back and Jaden face drops, he goes to speak but I glare at him, Jaden puts his hands up and walks out of the room.

I sigh and lift the duvet off of my body and walk into my bathroom, I look at my messy hair and tired face. I brush my hair and put it up into a neat bun and I then rummage through my makeup bag until I find what I'm looking for. Concealer , mascara and cherry lip gloss.

I walk out of the bathroom and to my wardrobe,
Before you say anything I did brush my teeth don't worry!

I pick out this

It was cold out and it hid my hideous body

I ran down the stairs and grabbed an apple and walked out of the front door. I look to see that Anthony was leaning against his car. He looked me up and down and I couldn't help but smile, he opened the door and signalling that I should get in.

The drive to school was pretty much silent, mainly because I was too focused on the fact that Anthony had his hand on my thigh, I didn't want to say anything just in case I upset him.

He turned to me "remember if anything happens, text me" he states, "okay I will" I reply and right in this moment I'm glad that he wasn't a vampire that could hear me lying.

He smiles and gets out of the car and opens my door with his hand out for me, I take it and he pulls me onto my feet. "I will see you at 3" Anthony states before getting back into his car and I nod. He drives away and leaves me staring at the school. I take a deep breath and head into school.

I make my way to my locker, whilst glancing at everyone -none of them noticing my presence- I reach my locker and open it, I put the books I don't need into it. My locker suddenly slams shut making me jump slightly, I look up to see Bryce with a very pissed of expression. He put his hand above my shoulder and I jump slightly, he smirks at the fact that he can install fear into me.

"So where's you're boyfriend?" He asks looking down at me, "I— don't— have a b-b-boyfriend" I whisper. He smiles evilly, "so no one is going to stop me from doing this!" He states with a dark smile, he puts his hand on my forehead and bashed my head against the locker. I instantly clutch my head with tears streaming down my face.