8 "Avani's sleepover pt1"

Olivia pov

We walk into Avani's house, "MUM, DAD YOU HOME?" Avani shouts, we wait for a reply but no answers, we both turn to face each other and smile.

Avani leads me to her kitchen and she checks the cupboards and fridge, "We should go shopping for food!" Avani states, "I swear all your cupboards are full!" I reply laughing, "I mean there is nothing edible for a sleepover!" She says, whilst grabbing a a pen and note pad.

Note
Hey, Olivia has come round for a sleepover. We are just going shopping for food!
Xxxxx

Avani places the note on the counter and turns towards me, "We should get changed!" She suggests and waves for me to follower her. We walk into her bedroom and I sit on her bed, while she picks out our outfits.

Olivia outfit

Avani outfit

We decide that we were going to match, "We should get our nails done

We decide that we were going to match, "We should get our nails done." Avani suggests, "It's like 9pm no where is going to be open," I say, "You never know!" Avani replies and grabs her purse.

We both run down the stairs and open the door, Avani grabs the house key and locks the door. She leads me to the side of the house to get the bikes, so we don't have to walk to the shop.

We set off riding and after about ten minutes Avani takes a wrong turn, "Avani where you going!" I shout, "Ti get my nails done!" She yells back. I roll my eyes and increase my speed to catch up with her.

We arrive at a salon and park our bikes outside, we walk into the salon and are greeted by the receptionist. "What can we do for you ladies?" She asks, "Can we get our nails done please?" Avani replies and the receptionist brings us to the nail technicians.

After about 20 minutes out nails were done.
Olivia nails: