5 "Nicknames"

Olivia pov

"Blossom!" I squeal back, if you don't understand these are our nicknames for each other.

Flash back

"As Jaden is at practice do you want to go to the park?" I ask nervously, Mads smiles "Yep, I am getting bored just sitting here on my phone!" She replies. We put our shoes on and we walk out of the front door, I lock the door and she looks at me "Last one there is a rotten egg!" She shouts. I nod and we both begin sprinting to the park, she goes to open the gate but I jump over the fence but, my foot gets caught and I face plant the floor into a bunch of butter cups.

 I nod and we both begin sprinting to the park, she goes to open the gate but I jump over the fence but, my foot gets caught and I face plant the floor into a bunch of butter cups

Mads runs to me and crouches down, "oh Olivia are you alright?" She asks sweetly, I flip my hair back and look at her. We both start laughing, "From now on I'm going to call you buttercup!" She states, "Ok so now I have to go searching for your nickname!" I say back and we both smile.

We run over to the swings and she takes photo of us swinging for Instagram. We both count to three and we jump off of the swings, "Come on let's go to the bridge!" I shout and begin running she follows me, until we get to the bridge and she stops and stands there amazement.
"This is so pretty!" She says whilst approaching the bridge, and I look at all the to my left to see a blossom tree, "Mads you will now be called blossom!" I state and she smiles, "I love it buttercup!"

I grab her hand and pull her onto the bridge, "why is it so pretty here!" She says whilst smiling brightly. I run along the bridge and down the steps, "Come on!" I shout and wave my hand. We jog along side the river, until we reach a rope swing.

I grab it and climb up a tree slightly and place it between my legs, Mads looks at me like I'm a complete nutter. I lift my feet up and swing over the river, when I get near the other side I jump off and land the other side of a hedge. "OLIVIA, OLIVIA ARE YOU OK!" Mads shouts getting worried.

She grabs the rope swing and repeats the exact same steps and lands right next to me. "What the hell Olivia!" She yells, "You should have seen Jaden's reaction when I did that."

—————————————————————
Flashback
To when Olivia was 13 and Jaden was 15!!

"Come Jaden lets go to the bridge!" I beg with puppy dog eyes, "Fine!" Jaden replies and rolls his eyes. "Race you!" Jaden shouts and sprints off, I smile and run after him, we get to the gate and he jumps over it and I open the gate a run through it.

Jaden touches the bridge "I win!" He shouts and looks back at me, "Whatever!" I snap back, "someone's a sore loser!" He says whilst laughing.

Jaden leans against the bridge looking down at the river, I run around to the rope swing and I jump on it and swing across the river.

Jaden pov

I watch as Olivia continuously swings across the river. My phone vibrates and I look at it, I look back at the swing to see that it is dead still with no Olivia. My heart stops and I sprint off the bridge and along side the of the river until I reach the rope swing. "OLIVIA!" I scream, I look around and I couldn't see her anywhere. I put my hands on the back of my neck, "OLIVIA!" I shout, my heart was racing and my breath was becoming short.

"YEAH!" She shouts back, I turn to look at the bushes on the other side of the river. I grab the rope swing and swing to the other side, she looks at me confused and I wrap my arms around her in relief. "Jaden what's the matter?" She asks me, I put my hands on her shoulders "What's the matter, you fucking disappeared without warning!" I scream at her.

End of flashbacks

Jaden pov

I put my cup in the sink whilst scrolling through TikTok. There's a knock at the door and I lift my head up and look at it, "Hold up!" I shout and walk towards the door. I open it to see Avani "Is Olivia here?" She asks and my heart drops, "No!" I reply slightly in shock. "Jaden what's the matter, you like you have just seen a ghost!" She asks, "Olivia was supposed to be at the park with you!" I say slowly.

"Jaden I'm going to the park with Avani!"

That line just kept replaying in my head, "I could text her!" Avani suggests and walks through the door,

Avani
Where are you?

Olivia
At the airport!!

Avani
Why??

Olivia
I'm picking up a surprise for Jaden!

Avani
Ok but next time tell me if you are using me as a cover, so that way I don't knock on your door and ask for you!

Olivia
Shit!! Don't tell him just make sure that he doesn't call the police and keep him inside!

Avani
Ok love you xxx

Olivia
Love you too xxx

Olivia pov

We arrive at the house and Anthony looks back at me and Mads, our eyes connect and I could feel myself blush. Mads nudges my shoulder, "Olivia and Anthony sitting in a tree k i s s i n g!" She whispers into my ear and my face starts to burn, I look back at Anthony to see him slightly blushing.

"Anyway can you film a tiktok if me surprising Jaden please?" She begs, I roll my eyes and look into her's "of course blossom!" I say, "Thank you buttercup!" She replies. "You can come with us if you want?" Mads offers, Anthony looks at me for permission, I nod and he smiles.

We get out of the car and I we get to the door, and I start recording whilst Mads open the door. She walks in and Jaden looks up and smiles, Jaden leaps up and Mads runs and jumps up into his arms, wrapping her legs around him, and they smash their lips together.

I stop recording and save the video into her drafts, Jaden looks at me and his face drops. Shit. "What the hell Liv!" He screams and puts Mads down, he walks over to me, "Sorry I was picking up Mads to surprise you!" I reply and he brings me into a tight hug.

I look at Avani and she smiles, I run up to her and hug her. "Ok Olivia, there is a party at the park tonight and you are coming!" She states whilst holding my hands, I roll my eyes "fine!" I say, she squeals and starts jumping up and down. "Oh and you three are also coming!" She states looking at them. "Ok" "fine" "yes let go girls" Mads says and runs to us and grabs our hands and pull us up the stairs and into my bedroom.

A/n Hello again, I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it kind of had "Bridge to Terabithia" vibe. If I was you I would remember this!

Anyway thank you for 417 reads? I love you!!

Please vote and comment!!

Tell me if I make any mistakes!!