9 "Avani's sleepover pt2"

A/n thought I would add some music 😉

Olivia pov

We arrive back at Avani's house and put the bikes back, we head inside and into the kitchen. Avani puts the pizza in the oven and I grab glasses to pour the bottle of Lucozade for both of us.

I grab my phone and start looking through the comments of my latest post, I smile when I see Anthony's comments. I click on his profile and message him.

Olivia
Thanks for sticking up for me today, both at the park and on my post

Anthony
Np, those twats deserve it

Olivia
I'm going to dread going back to school

Anthony
Why???

Olivia
Well they will want revenge, and no one is there to help me

Anthony
I'm sorry you have to go through this, and I will drop you off at school and pick you up, so that way if anything does happen and can kick the shit out of them

Olivia
Thanks but I don't want you getting hurt, they have much more friends at school.

Anthony
And, I wouldn't start a fight I know I couldn't win

Olivia
And that is the exact same thing Jaden said before he got arrested

Anthony
I don't understand why he got in so much trouble

Olivia
Well the guy that picked on me was Bryce's brother and their parents can easily twist the rules, his mum is a lawyer and his dad is a policeman

Anthony
Ohh, it still doesn't stop me from punching the pricks

Olivia
Yes it does, I'm not letting you get in trouble because you were defending me

Anthony
Ok I will not hurt Josh or Bryce unless they seriously hurt you, and you have to promise that you will come round mine everyday after school

Olivia
Why??

Anthony
Because I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself, this way I'm guaranteed that you will be more safe

Olivia
Okay

I put my phone down and Avani is staring at me, "So who ya texting?" She asks getting excited, "Wait don't tell me!" She quickly adds on, "Its Anthony isn't it." She says with a big smile plastered on her face. I could feel my cheeks starting to get warm "maybe," I reply trying to look anywhere but in Avani's direction.

"Livvy has a boyfriend Livvy has a boyfriend!" Avani begins to chant and dance around her kitchen, "we aren't dating!" I yell, "but you did kiss him!" She states and I freeze. "How did— you know?" I ask whilst rubbing the back of my hand with my thumb, "Well the fact that you wore red lipstick and when you two came back you could see traces of the lipstick on his lips" she says smiling widely.

The timer goes off for the pizza and we both jump a little, I search through the cupboards for plates whilst Avani takes the pizza out of the oven. She cuts the pizza and places a couple of slices on my plate. We take our plates and head into the lounge and sit down on the sofa. Avani turns on the tv and goes on Netflix to find the vampire diaries.

We finish season three of the vampire diaries and continue watching, we take a break to go get snacks and refill out drinks. "You know what happens in season four don't you?" I ask Avani whilst giggling, "Yes I do, so we better change so that we look the part!" Avani laughing.

She grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs and into her bedroom. She dresses us up in similar outfits to Damon and Elena for episode 4x04. She puts fake blood around our mouths and does Elena's makeup on me.

We run back downstairs and she sets up a live whilst I hit record on my phone. We turn off the lights and Avani puts on the LED lights and we press play.

When the scene comes on we jump and start dancing to "Feel so close" by Calvin Harris, Avani puts her hand on my waist and we both start jumping and screaming the lyrics.

After about 5 more episodes it was 4am and we were shattered, "Avani I'm so tired!" I state whilst rubbing my tired eyes, "Me too!" She replies and we both head upstairs. We flop onto her bed and pretty much instantly fell asleep.

A/n again sorry for the short chapter, but I'm stuck and this chapter is really boring.

Ok so this is going to be the last chapter that I'm going to write for a while. I have a lot of school work and I want to finish my other book. So that I can just completely focus on this book and then give you regular updates. I will still be updating this story but don't complain if it takes a couple of weeks.

Also I don't want people do be confused by the title of this book, the initials are Josh's and Anthony's but it doesn't mean that Olivia will date them, it's all about how their relationships/ friendships change and develop.

Ok answers to the riddles
1) An echo
2) A candle
3) A map
4) The letter "R"
5) All the people were married

And do we have any

The Vampire Diaries fans???

The Originals fans??

Teen Wolf fans??

Shadow Hunter fans???

I'm asking these questions because I have books on each of them in my drafts, they are finished and they were originally published but I took them down because I just wanted to focus on tiktok books. So if enough people want me too I will edit them and publish them again.

Anyway please give me ideas on who Bryce's older brother could look like, he can be a celebrity or character from a tv show or movie, i don't mind, this is because he will be featured in this more than once!

Love you 💗💗💗