7 "kiss"

A/n didn't proof read this chapter because cba, so please tell me if you see a mistake!

Anthony pov

Olivia drags me through the woods, she has a bright and excited smile plastered on her face. "Where are we going?" I ask,
"You will see!" She states whilst giggling, we come to a sudden holt and swiftly turns me around so I couldn't the surprise. "Anthony Reeves do you swear that you will not tell a single soul about this place?" She asks with a serious but cute face, "I promise I will not tell a single soul!" I reply and she smiles widely.

I turn around to see a wooden bridge and had flowers growing up the side of it, Olivia runs to the bridge and I follow her. I lean on the bridge looking down at the water, "this place is beautiful!" I say looking at her rosy cheeks. "I'm glad you like it!" She says looking up into my eyes.

Olivia pov

My phone vibrates and open my bag and get it out, I look at the lock screen to see I have a message from Mads.

Blossom 🌸
Sorry I had to leave, but anyway where are you because Avani can't find you???? Xx

Buttercup 🌼
I'm at the bridge with Anthony xx

Blossom🌸
Ok buttercup I need you to do exactly what I say! Xx

Buttercup🌼
Okay? Xx

Blossom🌸
Turn to Anthony and look up in his eyes! Xx

Buttercup🌼
Why?? Xx

Blossom 🌸
No questions!
Then you go on you tip toes and kiss him!
Xx

Buttercup🌼
Mads I can't, what if he doesn't like me? Xx

Blossom🌸
Are you serious, Anthony is in love with you, come on I dare you! Xx

Buttercup🌼
Fine!!!!!!!!!!!! 😒😡

Blossom🌸
Yay!!!!!!! 🥳

I put my phone back into my bag and roll my eyes, I'm so going to regret this!
I turn to face Anthony, "hey Anthony?" I say interrupting his thought. "Yep?" He replies whilst turning his body towards me, "Is it true do- you have a cr—ush on m-e?" I stutter nervously.

Anthony pov

"Is it true do- you have a cr—ush on m-e?" She stutter nervously. My heart drops, and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn, fuck. "I- ur— .............. Yes!" I say in defeat, I look down trying to hide my embarrassment. "Anthony!" Olivia says sweetly, I look up at her and she smiles.

She steps forwards and I stand up straight, she looks up into my eyes and stare into hers. She goes on her tip toes and closes her eyes, she leans closer slightly puckering her lips.

I close my eyes and she puts her soft lips on mine, I felt a sudden bright spark light up my body. I relax and kiss back, I place my hands on her waist, pulling her in closer, she places her arms around my neck. She pulls away and stares into my eyes, a smile spreads across my face. I rest my forehead on hers and we continue to gaze into each other's eyes.

"Avani will probably be looking for us!" She states and pulls away, breaking out contact, "probably!" I reply with the biggest smile on my face. "Wait what about Bryce?" She says worried, "What about him?" I ask, "I don't want him to hurt you!" She states looking down at her feet, I put my finger under her chin and lift her head up. "And I don't want him to keep hurting you!" I reply and she pulls me into a hug, "Thank you!" She whispers and buried her face into my chest. "For what?" I question, "For backing me up and not letting Bryce hurt me!" She says, and then I feel my short starting to get wet.

I hug her tight, "Why don't you tell Jaden?" I ask and she looks up at me, "because he is has already been cautioned for fighting!" She says with sadness in her voice, "I'd you don't mind me asking, what happened?" I ask.

"There was a boy in Jaden's year, and he started to bully me, Jaden found out and they got into a fight." She explains whilst fiddling with her thumbs. "Do you wanna go find Avani now?" I ask trying to break the tension. Olivia nods her head and I take her hand, she leads us out of the woods and back to the party.

Olivia pov

We head back to the party and Avani comes running up to us, "Where the hell have you been?" She asks hugging me, "We just needed a break from the party!" I state and look back at Anthony, and Avani makes an oh with her lips. "Anyway sleep over at mine?" She suggest looking at me, "sure!" I reply and smile. "I'm gonna go!" Anthony states and pulls into a hug.

All three of us leave, Anthony gets in his car and drives off and me and Avani walk to her house.

A/m sorry for the short chapter and for not updating in a while, I had writers block,

So please give me ideas either comment or message me, and I will use the idea.

Thanks for 6k reads, I love you all!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ok any questions for me! The could be random like would you rather questions or jokes or any questions really.

Ok so here are some questions for you.

Would you rather:
Miss the end of every movie?
Or
Miss the punchline of every joke?

Fav celebrity?

Fav character from a movie?

Fav character from a tv show?

If you could go any place in the world where would you go?

Any wattpad books recommendations?