3 "Locker"

Anthony pov

I walk into Olivia's room to see her lying on her bed, I look around the room and it was nice and tidy. She sits up and smiles at me, I feel butterflies internally hit my stomach. I smile back and go sit next to her, "Nice room!" I state and watch as she smiles "Thank you!" She replies sweetly.

She tucks a loose strand of hair behind her ear, damn that was cute. "So are you coming to school tomorrow?" She asks, I frown "unfortunately not, in being home schooled!" I sadly answer, she makes an oh with her mouth. "That's sad!" She says and looks up into my eyes, my cheeks start to burn and my breath became short. She giggles and a sparks travels through my body and I start to smile hard. "Your really pretty!" I blurt out accidentally, I watch as her cheeks turn rosy she quickly looks down. I put my fingers under her chin and gently push her face up, she brings her hands up to cover her face, I laugh and remove her hands from her face.

I hold her face in my hand and I look down at her lips, I was going to lean in but someone knocks on the door. She quickly pulls away and stands up and walks to the door, she opens it "oh um is Anthony in here?" Jaden asks, "yeah!" I shout back, "Your mum and dad are now going but your welcome to stay the night!" He in forms me. "Can I stay here?" I ask and both Jaden and Olivia nod their heads.

"Let's go watch a movie downstairs!" Jaden suggests, "Sure!" I reply and walk out of the room and head downstairs. We all sit on the sofa and Olivia sits in between me and Jaden. "What are we watching?" Olivia asks, "Up to you!" Jaden replies, she turns her head toward me and I nod. She grabs the remote and goes onto Netflix, she clicks on the TV show Shadow Hunters, "I'm not watching this shit!" Jaden protests, "You did say she could pick!" I argue and he nods his head in defeat.

Olivia pov

It was about 1am and we were all nearly asleep, "I'm going to bed!" I state and stand up. "Good idea!" Jaden agrees and also stands up, "Anthony you can come sleep in my bedroom!" Jaden offers.

We all walk up the stairs and into our bedrooms, I close my door and I remove my clothes and put on a oversized t shirt and a pair on pj shorts. I walk into my bathroom and remove my makeup and brush my teeth, I trudge back into my bedroom and I get under my silky sheets. I fall asleep fast.

My alarm clock goes off, I open my eyes and stare at it hoping it would just shut up, I slap it and it turns off. I roll my eyes and remove my duvet. I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen, I look at the lounge to see Anthony sitting on the sofa, "Do you want anything to eat?" I hesitantly ask, he jumps and quickly turns around "Jeez you scared me, I didn't even hear you come down the stairs!" Anthony states slightly in shock. "Sorry!" I reply and slowly lower my head.

Anthony gets up and walks over to me, he puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up, "I'm not mad you, you don't have to apologise!" Anthony says and then he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his torso and I hide my face in his jumper, he rest his head on mine, and in that moment I felt safe and happy. I pull away "Would you like anything to eat?" I ask and he nods his head, "I could make scramble eggs and toast!" I suggest and he smiles.

I walk over to the cupboard and get all the ingredients out and I begin to cook. Anthony sits on the counter and watches me as I cook. Once I'm done I walk over to the cupboard with all the plates in, I look up at it, I could feel Anthony smile. I get up on my tippy toes and try reach for the plates, Anthony jumps off of the counter and grabs the plates. I turn around and we were chest to chest, Anthony goes to lean down but "Nice scramble eggs and toast!" Jaden says with his face dropped, Anthony moves away and Jaden smiles.

I roll my eyes at my brother's overprotective attitude, I dish up all the food into the plates and I grab forks.

Once I'm done eating I put my plate in the sink and I go upstairs and into my bedroom. I brush my teeth do very light makeup and pick out my outfit for school.

I run down the stairs and quickly pack my bag as if I don't leave in the next minute I will be late

I run down the stairs and quickly pack my bag as if I don't leave in the next minute I will be late. Jaden grabs his keys and I get in the car, Anthony gets in the back, "where are you two going today?" I ask, "we are going to the skate park!" Jaden answers.

We pull up at my school and I jump out of the car and run into school and to my locker. I shove my bag in my locker, and close it, I turn on my heels and I go to move forward but I bump into someone. Lydia!! "Watch where you are going bitch!" She screams at me and then pushes me over. I hit the floor hard and slide back into my locker, "Jeez sounds like someone needs to lose weight!" Lydia states with a cackle.

Tears form in my eyes and I get up and go to my first lesson. I sit down in my seat and Bryce comes and sits next to me, "hey crybaby!" He says, for fuck sake. I didn't say anything I just continue to look at the board, "You know it's rude to ignore people when they are talking to you!" Josh states sitting the other side of me.

Josh pulls my chair out from underneath me, I hit the floor and everyone turns around and stares at me. Bryce stands up and picks me up, "Sir should I take Olivia to the nurse?" Bryce asks and Sir nods. He gently pushes me out of the door, and we walk down the hall way, "please leave me alone!" I beg and Bryce smiles, "So you want to be by yourself?" He asks and I nod. "Well okay!" Bryce says evilly, he opens up my locker and shoves me in it and locks it.

Josh pov

Bryce takes Olivia out of the lesson, he looks back at me and smiles. After about 5 minutes Bryce returns with the evilest grin, he sits next to me and smirks. "What did you do?" I ask, "I shoved the useless bitch in her locker!" He states, "Nice one!" I reply and high five him.

The bell rings and we all leave class, I go to my locker and get my English text book. I hear crying, I roll my eyes and open Olivia's locker, she falls out of the locker, but instead of just standing there, I step forward and catch her. She falls into my arms, her eyes were red and puffy, but the rest of her was extremely pale. I stand her up right, she looks at me with a terrified face, her eyes roll back and she collapses. I pick her up and carry her to the nurses office, I put her down on a bed and I go to leave "Young man do you mind staying for a minute!" The nurse demands and I roll my eyes.

I sit there for five minutes and Olivia opens her eyes, she quickly tries to sit up but I place my arm in her shoulder trying to stop her. The door opens and Jaden and this boy walks in, both of them stand at the side of her bed, the boy looks at me with an confused expression. "Olivia what happened?" Jaden asks, shit the last thing I need is to get in a fight with Jaden.

She looks at me and I look down, "I was at my locker and I felt dizzy and Josh caught me and that's all I remember!" She lies, I look at her and she smiles at me. I feel this lump in my throat and I get up and leave, why do I feel so bad.

Olivia pov

Josh gets up and leaves, I knew exactly what happened I just didn't want Jaden to go ballistic. Jaden helps me up and me, Jaden and Anthony get in the car and head home.

A/n Hello I'm sorry for not updating!!!

Anyway thank you for 100 reads this means so much to me ❤️❤️❤️❤️

How long do you want this book to last? I was thinking between 20 to 30 chapters!!

Love you 💗