Travis POV

My eyes pop open, and my eyes glance at the clock. It's past the usual time. I lie awake in my bunk waiting for the voice to wake up the camp.

"STOLLS!" a voice screams.

Wait, that's not Katie's voice. I slip on my shoes and quickly walk out the door, the rest of my cabin in tow.

I find Katie on the ground sobbing. Miranda was also on the ground, but was whispering kindness in her ear. Connor appears next to me. His expression was as shocked as I think mine was. 

Miranda looks up. She notices us. She stands, and marches over to us. She proceeds to yell at us. "Whose idea was this?! Do you know how much Katie loves those flowers?! Do you know how important those flowers are to our cabin?! Do you know who planted those flowers?! You want to know who?! Persephone! That's who! And do you know how close Katie is to Persephone?!" She stops her rant for a minute and glares at us.

Connor speaks up. "It was my idea Miranda." Well that was a dangerous move. Considering that Miranda was his girlfriend. I saw Connor gulp nervously.

Miranda's face immediately fell in shock, then she glared at us. With a glare so hard that if looks could kill, we would have been killed over a million times. She looks right at Connor, turns away, picks up Katie, then turns back to us. I saw tears prick her eyes. She looks once more at Connor and say two words, "We're through." She and Katie run back into the cabin. 

The rest of the Demeter cabin had gathered on the porch. Each one glared at us before heading inside.

Then from the back of the gathered crowd I hear Chiron say, "Travis, Connor. Come here. And the rest of you, get ready for breakfast."

Connor and I slowly walk over to Chiron. Connor looks defeated. "Boys, you just destroyed a sacred flower patch. It has been around since Katie got here. It was created for Katie from Persephone. Over 5 years ago. I am very disappointed in you boys. No punishment can describe how terrible this act was. But a punishment must be given. I'm taking away all of the Hermes cabins prank supplies, and you two are no longer allowed in the camp store."

Both me and Connor look up. We both didn't expect the punishment to be this severe. The rest of our cabin will hate us. "Go get ready for breakfast." Chiron waves us off.