Travis POV

I moped around all day. I didn't move. I didn't eat. After lunch I took a nap.

Finally, I decided I was starving when I woke up, and I left the cabin. I saw Lou Ellen holding someone, with Will racing after her toward the infirmary. Following them was Annabeth, Hazel, Rachel, Piper, and Miranda. I had a feeling about who Lou Ellen was holding.

I sprinted after them. "Rachel!" I called, "What happened?!"

"Katie got stabbed by an emposai. Right after I hit one in the back with my hairbrush."

"You hit an emposai with a hairbrush? Why did you even have a hairbrush?"

"Focus Stoll. The point is, Katie is hurt." At this point Rachel took the hairbrush out of her back pocket, and hit me in the head.

"Ouch Rachel, that hurt." 

"That's the point." She turned away from me, "Is she okay?" She asked Will.

"I managed to get it her and give her ambrosia just in time. I need to bandage her, and she doesn't have a concussion. In short, she will be fine." Will pulled a roll of bandages out of his backpack, and Lou gently set Katie down on the bed. 

Will ushered us out, Miranda staying behind. I held my breath and a couple minutes. I watch Lou Ellen look at my brother Cecil, and he saw her and ran up to her. They talked for a bit, and Piper nudged Lou Ellen. 

"Cecil I have something to show you." She said. She pulled off the beanie on her head, revealing blue and purple hair.

Cecil gaped, "How did that happen?!" He said.

"I was at the mall." Lou Ellen shrugged. She pulled up her jacket sleeves, and Cecil saw her tattoo. He looked at Lou Ellen, and she realized what she had done. She yanked her sleeve down, and ran into the infirmary. I looked through the window and saw Katie sitting up, listening to Lou.

Will opened the door, and shoed everyone away. I turned to leave and Will said, "She wants to see you." I whipped around.

"Me?" I said.

"Yes Travis. You." He waved me inside.

Katie was chatting to Miranda, and Lou was holding her face in her hands.

"It will be fine. Besides, you've known him forever." Said Katie.

Lou got up and left the room. Miranda noticed me, and nudged Katie. "Come in Stoll."

Miranda pushes past me, and I realized I was standing in the doorway. I walked in. "You wanted to see me Katie?" It came out like a question.

"I figured we should talk about it." She rubbed her wrist, "Seeing as your name is tattooed on my wrist."

I sat down on the edge of her bed, "I have something to tell you."

"Then tell me." She crossed her arms and looked at me.

"I uhhhhh...." I felt trapped.

FLASH! The room was surrounded in white light, and suddenly me and Katie weren't in the infirmary anymore.

"Welcome to Aphrodite Fixes Couple Problems. I'm your host Aphrodite, and today we have Travis Stoll and Katie Gardner, who recently found out they are soulmates."

I squinted my eyes, and the room came into focus. I was sitting on a pink couch with fluffy pink and red heart pillows. The walls were light pink, and had gold trim. A crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling. I glanced down and saw I was in a tux. I looked next to me and saw Katie, her arms crossed, wearing a green dress, her hair styled in a fancy updo.

Aphrodite came into view, wearing a large pink dress, holding a golden microphone. A crowd came into view, and I realized they were all the campers from camp.

I glanced at Katie, who's eyes widened, probably realizing the same thing.

We looked at each other, and realized we were sitting really close together. We scooted to opposite ends of the couch, and Katie turned away from me.

"So," Aphrodite continued, "what's it like being soulmates?" 

"I don't like him, and I never have." Katie said.

At the same time I said, "Errrrr."

"So that's nice. This has always been a favorited match of mine. Tratie is number 5 on my list. After Percabeth, Frazel, Jasper, and Caleo."

"What's Tratie?" Katie asked, turning to face Aphrodite.

"Well to answer that question, my daughter Piper!" She swept her arm to the side. And Piper came through a door I hadn't noticed.

Piper looked uncomfortable in her teal cocktail dress. "Mother, we discussed this!" She rugged at the dress.

"I know dear, that's why I kept your hair the same. Now, step toward the gold podium." Piper did as she was told. "Dear, what is Tratie?"

"That's easy Mother. Tratie is the ship name for Travis and Katie. Developed because Travis obviously likes Katie, and pranks her for attention. And Katie has feelings for Travis, but they're buried deep, so she confuses them with hate." Piper tapped her nails on the podium. "Can I sit down now?"

"Yes dear. Is that true Travis?" Aphrodite looked at me.

I paled. "Errrrrrrr." Katie was looking at me. I looked at my lap. "It's...... it's true."

Murmurs through the crowd. I saw people exchanging money. "You bet on it?!" I looked at Katie. She was standing up, glaring daggers at the crowd. " Who cares if he likes me or not. Piper told me that ages ago. It's obvious. I even realized it. Did you really have to wait until we could both clearly see you all exchanging money?!"

I looked up at Katie. Her hair, I realized, was streaked with green. Pieces fell down framing her face. She looked back at me and threw her arms up, exasperated.

Then she did something I didn't expect. She grabbed my shirt and yanked me toward her. She kissed me. Her lips were on mine, and my eyes widened in surprise. Then I kissed her back. She pulled away, and stormed out of the room, through the door Piper came in through. 

The pink room fizzled away.

We were back in the infirmary.

Katie was sitting on the bed, me sitting in the end. We looked at each other. I got up to leave.

"Travis wait." Katie called.

"Yes Katie Kat?" I turned around.

She stood up, "How many times have I told you not to call me that?" She steeped closer.

"I dunno."

She kissed me quickly, then sat back down on the bed, "So you're coming to the party tonight right?" She smirked.

"Only if I can call you my amazing girlfriend."

"Deal Stoll." 

She kissed me one more time, then got up and left.

What just happened?