Epilogue

Holy fudge. Holy fudge. This book has reached over 1K. Holy fudge. I never thought anyone would ever read what I write. I'm probably boring you with this, so I'll just wrap up this story. But before I do I'd just like to say thank you for reading this book.

Years later....

Travis's POV

"Travis hurry up. We're going to be late. The reservation is going to be canceled if you don't hurry up!" Katie screamed up the stairs.

"One sec Katie Kat. I just gotta grab something." I yelled back.

"Fine. Just hurry up!" She cried.

"Love you too." I joked. Then I turned to face the bathroom mirror and took a deep breath. I reached into the medicine cabinet, and pulled out a small box. What? Katie never looks in the medicine cabinet.

I opened it, and looked at the small thin silver band with a green emerald in the center. The ring was engraved with vines. I thought it was perfect. I hope Katie thought it was perfect. 

"Travis!" Katie yelled.

I slammed the box closed and shoved it in my pocket. "Coming!" I yelled back, and sprinted down the stairs.

Katie glared at me as I opened the door. "What on Olympus was soooo important."

I internally gulped. "I almost forgot my tie." I tugged at the collar of my suit jacket." 

Katie frowned, and fixed the tie. "You'd forget your head if it wasn't attached to your neck." She sighed.

"Where'd you get that dress Katie Kat?" I gestured to the familiar looking green cocktail dress.

Katie raised an eyebrow. "You mean you don't recognize it. You know, I thought even a brainless thief like you could recognize the dress you had specially made for me based off of the one from Aphrodite's game show."

I gulped out loud. "Slipped my mind?" I said sheepishly. Then what she said dawned on me. "Hey." I playfully nudged her. "I am not a brainless thief."

Katie smirked. "Sure you aren't. Now start the car. We're late."

I then realized we were just sitting in the car. "Yeah ok." I dropped my hand to my pocket and fidgeted with the box.

When we got to the restaurant, I jumped out of the car to get the door for Katie. She smiled at me. 

I felt my palms becoming sweaty the farther into the dinner we got. Finally, when it was over, I payed the check, and led Katie to the car. 

"Ready to go home Trav?" She asked. 

"Actually there's one more place I'd like to take you."

She looked at me in surprise. "Oh. Ok."

I blindfolded her, ignoring her protests, and drove to Central Park. Then I helped her out of the car, and to a very hidden spot under a weeping willow tree. Connor and I had threaded it with fairy lights, and Miranda and Rose has helped me grow a bunch of daisies. There was a picnic blanket, but no food, considering we just ate.

I took Katie to the picnic blanket, helped her sit, then took off the blindfold. I smiled as she gasped taking in her surroundings.

"This is beautiful Travis. Where did you find this place?"

"I guess you'll never know....." I said.

She punched my arm. "Do you want to tell me what that is?" She pointed to the box. Which was on the ground.