Katie POV

A/N- All I did was edit it.

Well, that happened. I left the infirmary, ignoring all the campers staring at me, and went to my cabin.

I opened the door and crashed down onto my bunk. Miranda sat at the foot of the bed.

"You ok Katie?" 

"Yeah. I just need some time before the party. I need to think."

"Ok." She got up and walked to the door. "I'll be in Bunker 9 if you need me." She opened the door, and I heard it close behind her.

I closed my eyes, and listened to the sound of my breath. I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

About an hour later.........

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in." I said. I just woke up and my voice was groggy and scratchy.

Miranda opened the door. "Fix your hair, it's time for the party!" I quickly fixed my hair, and Miranda dragged me out the door to Bunker 9.

I opened the door. "Happy Birthday Katie!" Everyone yelled.

"Thanks!" I yelled back. Everyone laughed. "Let's get this party started!" 

Whoops from a bunker full of teenagers. I caught Connor about to spike the punch. I cleared my throat, and held out my hand.

"Give me that." He handed it over. "And your backup, and your backup for the backup, and the emergency, and the backup for the emergency." Console pulled them out. "And anything off Travis." Connor walked over to his brother, and pulled a huge bottle of vodka out of the back of Travis's shirt, and a small flask out of the hood out his sweatshirt. He walked back over to me. "Anything else?" Connor sighed. He walked over to me and pulled a flask out of my pocket. "How? Connor Stoll." Connor shrugged and ran off. "You realize there are young children here?!" I yelled after him. I took the armful of confiscated alcohol, and set them on an empty tabletop. Then I grew vines over it like a canopy, so Connor couldn't get to them.

An arm wrapped around my waist. I was about to punch whoever it was until Travis whispered, "Aw you're no fun Katie Kat." 

I turned around, still in his grasp, then punched him. "I told you not to call me that."

Travis picked me up by the waist and spun me around. "I can do whatever I want now that you're mine."

I laughed. "Travis put me down." He set me and and I kissed him quickly. Then I punched him again for good measure. 

"Ouch. That hurts." He whined.

"Oh come on Stoll." I grabbed his hand, and I went over to Miranda, who was waving at us to come over.

She pointed at our hands. "Since when?"

"After that stupid Aphrodite show." I said.

"Well we're about to start truth or dare, and I have a plan to announce you guys, so act like you still hate each other."

I raised an eyebrow, but nodded. Travis nodded also. Then I shoved him, and joined the starting circle.

Miranda sat in between me and Connor, and Travis day next to Connor.

"I get to go first." I said. "Lou. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare Katie. I'm not soft."

"Do what you have been dreading since you told me it." 

Lou paled. "Ok, but can I step out of the room to do it?"

"Sure, but I get to come. I've been waiting for so long."