Chapter 1: Realization

**This is my first story, hope you like it. If you have any ideas on what you want to read or you find something you think it should be added, tell me. All ideas are welcome. Enjoy!

Credits for all of the amazing artists of the drawings I have put in the story, trying to put most of the names visible, but some just dont have it. If you see your drawing: sorry, thank you and put a comment with your name!**

(Harith’s PoV)

            The Magic Academy was the most prestigious school in the Land of Dawn, we moved here when I was 8 years old. I'm coursing the 10th grade, I have a lot of friends, and I was, finally, able to overcome my fear of being alone thanks to a great man in the Moniyan Empire. My dad (not real dad), Alucard, was the fighter that found me in the forest where the corpses of my beloved ones lay. He then introduces to me to his partner Granger, a marksman and his lover. They were such a nice a couple and they taught me everything I know, from being a gentleman (from Granger) to being a... dork (from Alucard) in a good way. Ha, ha, ha.

            I love my life, it has been amazing ever since, but I sense like something is missing from my life

            I love my life, it has been amazing ever since, but I sense like something is missing from my life. My friends tell me that I should find a girlfriend, always pointing to Nana (but can you imagine? My cousin even if I tell them she is my cousin they don’t understand). I tried dating a girl, Lolita, she was amazing and very sweet, but just not the person for me. I mean… that person is the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with… It is more complicated than I thought. I wish I could just find someone, someone that I never get bored of.

(Harley’s PoV)

            Again, in this place… and for what reason? I’m just here to meet the person I will spend my whole damned life with. Like if I ever had a choice. My sister, Lesley, feels okay. She really doesn’t have the Vance’s line blood; but she still has to marry someone. She doesn’t even want my wedding, no one does… This stupid wedding is just for our families to join forces with the light and dark. On the other hand, my sister is here to marry someone to join riches, but at least it’s her young love, Gusion Paxley; she is a lucky woman for marrying the one she wants. But, for me… for her… Oh, my sweet, sweet friend I just hope you don’t resent me for this.

My sweet Lylia.