Chapter 2: My weird companion

**Quick information (this is actions) and [this is thoughts] Enjoy and thank you for the support.**

(Lylia’s P.O.V.)

How can this be happening? Do I even have a choice? My parents didn’t tell me anything, even though I told them that I like someone already, I even introduced him to them. (blushes in the direction of Cyclops) Snap out of it Lylia, this is your best friend, and he doesn’t look happy either.

Lylia – Harley… are you okay with this? Harley – Well, if I had to do it, I wouldn’t mind if it was with you

Harley – Well, if I had to do it, I wouldn’t mind if it was with you. You are my best friend.

Lylia – Yeah… but Harley (whispering) I like someone else.

Harley – I imagined you would say that, let’s make a deal. Talk to your parents, maybe we can join forces in another way.

Lylia – Talk to my parents? You know how they behave… Always screaming and nagging.

Harley – The only thing I could think of was this. I don’t have any more ideas. (realizing) Everyone is staring… I should go now. Thanks for the welcome party.

(No one’s P.O.V.)

Harley leaves everyone behind just to end up walking in the city, hoping he would find the way to the forest where he used to go with Lylia to play and practice magic. Little did he know he was being followed, or the follower thought. Harley walked faster to this favorite spot, when he arrived, he stands there appreciating the lake and such a pleasant view.

Harley – You know you are very light on the ear… but if you are going to spy on me you should at least be less visible and remember that you have a shadow.

Harith – (jumps from the tree in front of Harley) I see that not only are you handsome, but also a genius. (smirks)

Harley – (oblivious) Well, besides being the best at being handsome, I am also a mage genius, a prodigy of the Vance family. (stands proudly)

Harith – Yeah, yeah, you sure a very handsome. Then again, why are you getting married?

Harley – (low-spirited) I’m just doing what I’m supposed to do. My bloodline is very important in these areas. Besides this is only for magic matter.

Harith – (getting near Harley) You know you could always escape this nightmare.

Harley – (getting uncomfortable) I can’t do that…

Harith – (grabbing Harley’s shoulders and putting his face near his face) Are you sure? We could do it together. I can help you.

Harley – (blushes to the point where every single part of his face is red, and pushes Harith away aggressively) Sir, I might need to remind you that I don’t know you very well for you to do this kind of approach.

Harith – (smirks) Okay, listen here magician. I am your only choice for escaping this wedding. Remember, I am a Moniyan Warrior.

Harley – (surprised) Oh, right… (sits on the grass) I really don’t want to think about this anyway. I should be getting ready for school, but it’s really a bad topic to talk about with boys. Ha, ha, ha. So, Harith… what kind of girl do you like?

Harith – (sits on the grass) [should I tell him that upon seeing him I realized that I like boys, to be sure just him, and not girls] Umm... I don’t really think about that.

Harley – Oh! Neither do I, I guess I’m not a complete weirdo for not thinking about girls at this age of ours. (looks at Harith giving a humble smile)

Harith – (blushes) Well, it is getting late and I should head back to my parents.

Harley – Oh, okay. I should head out too.