Chapter 6: This is my enemy

(Granger’s P.O.V.)

 After leaving the kids at school I went to Vance’s resident, to have a little talk with the parents of Harley

After leaving the kids at school I went to Vance’s resident, to have a little talk with the parents of Harley. There must have been a reason why he was staying in my house, or at least why wasn’t he in the house of his friend. Little did I know that I was going to encounter the most tragic event a parent could pass through. 3 couples were outside the resident, 1 of the couples were police officers, another couple was crying, and the other was consoling them. I already knew it could have not been good. I parked my car near the police car, (shock) when the car transformed into Johnson [it always gets to me, I still can’t see him as a car]. I stepped outside my car and head to the group of people asking for the Vance parents.

Listening to the police officers, Layla and Saber, they were telling us that they were going to find out where Lylia went to. They said that they had another case of a boy missing. The parents of the girl, I assumed, were crying and saying that they must have run together because of the forced wedding. I made eye contact with, who I assumed is, father of Harley, I excused myself to pass through the police officers and got near him. I hand over Harley’s clothes, present myself as father of Harith, a friend of Harley, and ask them about what was going on here and if I could help in any way, after all I am a Moniyan Warrior. He already knew who I was, since he also knows the Queen in person, yet he was very thankful. I also went to the police officers and offered my services, they were thrilled, but didn’t want to bother me so I excused myself and went back home. When Harith comes home we are going to have a serious talk.

***Back at School***

(Harley’s P.O.V.)

Who does he think he is? Stupid stray cat, he thinks he is so cute and hot. I don’t want to kiss him (rolls eyes, but blushes and facepalm) Who am I kidding, I like him! Harley Vance, you… are… an… idiot! (looks at Harith with eye corner) Look at him so stupid, doesn’t even care that he was being an idiot, and worse he made me look like I wanted to kiss him… he started it… (sighs)

Whatever… I have more important things to do… (realizes that Chang’e is talking to Harith) Wait... is that Chang’e? and she is… flirting? (analyzes Chang’e’s moves with hands and feet) OH, my God! On top of that he flirts with anyone. Such a jerk. (looks at Harith and sees that he is waving at him, but Harley shows the middle finger to him and goes back to reading).

(Harith’s P.O.V)

(Chills) I think I’m going to be in so much trouble when I get home. (doodles on the notebook and blushes) At least Harley likes me and I know it and proved it. (chuckles) I think I will go next to him in the next period…

Chang’e – Hey, Harith. (winks)

Harith – Uhm, yes? (raises eyebrow)

Chang’e – Would you like to go to the movies with me and some friends? (caresses Harith’s arm)

Harith – Sure, can I bring a friend? (looks at Harley and waves)

Harley – (shows middle finger and continues reading)

Harith – (unpleased but looks at Chang’e) I will ask Harley to come with us.

Chang’e – Oh… You guys really are good friends, huh?

Harith – I can say that he is my best friend. (giggles)

Chang’e – Well if he doesn’t want to come, I hope you still will come.

Harith – Uhm… sure, why not.