Chapter 5: Just say yes!

Harley - (smiles and turns around) They sure are

Harley - (smiles and turns around) They sure are... Harith!!!

Harith - (agitated) Where were you???? You missed school!?!?!

Harley - (nervously) I... I... Harith I can explain.

Harith - Yeah!? Well, start!

Harley - Well, yester... Wait! (angrily) I don't need to explain myself to you. How did you even know I was going to be here?

Harith - (tense) Umm... I was worried! (crossing arms) You know what, whatever.

Harley - (notices) Are those new clothes? You look... [hot] great!

Harith - (blushes) [he noticed] Yeah, I know. I wanted to ask you something.

Harley - Hmm? You need to look better to ask me something? (raises an eyebrow)

Harith - Better? (smirks and gets near him) Well, I need to look presentable.

Harley - (nervously) Why?

Harith - (blushes) Do you... (notices that Harley is sad) want to talk about something? Maybe, why you are here?

Harley - (looks at Harith) [umm... I think it doesn't hurt anyone if I tell him what happened] Sure, shall we sit? (sits looking towards the lake)

Harith - (sits beside Harley) Why were you here in the first place?

Harley - (sighs) Lylia and Cyclops flee to a better living.

Harith - (Shocked) WHAT?! When?

Harley - Just a couple hours ago I stayed to look at the view and, I helped them escaped. I must have looked pathetic when I told her to stay and to practically marry me even if she stayed in another bedroom with Cyclops. (tears falling)

Harith - (pats Harley's back) Hey, don't worry. At least they will be happy and it's all thanks to you. (smiles)

Harley - That's not the problem... I'm so thrilled for them, she deserves to be happy, but she was my only friend. I have always been a loner... it is very hard to make friends, at least for me. Also, when her parents and my parents find out she is nowhere to be found... I'm going to be in so much trouble.

Harith - Hey! I am your friend! I will always be with you... if you want, and they don't need to know that you helped them. So, don't say anything and you will be alright. Harley! (kneels in front of Harley and grabs his shoulders) You just escaped from a wedding you didn't want to have.

Harley - (cleans tears) You are right...! I just need to stop being myself with this topic. I think I can pull it out.

Harith - (sits closer to Harley)

Harley - (sits rigid and blushes) Harith... (looks at his face) [(gasp) wow, I never noticed those magnificent, hazel eyes] uhm...

Harith - I need to ask you now before I coward out. (chuckles)