Chapter 9: New feelings

***Important Notice****
This next chapter will include some naughty parts of which you may need to be at least age 15 +. I already warned you. Please enjoy. Thank you for the support.

***The next morning at school***

Harith – (walking with Harley to class) If it makes you feel better, I’m so glad that we get to live together.

Harley – (blushes) well... it is not so bad… (angrily and crosses arms) BUT don’t sleep with me again…

Harith – for the 10th time you were crying.

Harley – I don’t care, I can cry alone.

Harith – Well (grabs Harley’s arm) not anymore, you have me… (putting his head near Harley’s head) FOR…E…VER!

Harley – (lets go of Harith’s arm and chuckles) get away, you psycho!

Lylia – HARLEY! (hugs him)

Harley – Lylia?! (smiles)

Lylia – Thank you so much for standing up to your dad. This has made everything easier for me and Cyclops, and for my family. We are more united than ever.

Harley – (forces a smile) I’m glad, Lylia. I just couldn’t marry you. (looks a Harith while blushing)

Lylia – (glances at Harith) I know (giggles and kisses Harley on the cheek) Thank you so much, hope you and your father can become closer someday.

Harley – I doubt it but thank you. (waves goodbye to Lylia)

(Harley’s P.O.V.)

Today has been calm. Lylia and Cyclops won’t stop saying thank you and apologizing for everything that has happened. Everyone in school is watching my every move, but I just ignored them. Teachers are trying to make me feel better, (sighs) I just want to have a normal day. I don’t care if my father doesn’t want to see me ever again, I just want to be at peace. Harith is also watching me, he must be worried. I can say that because he has been asking the same question in the last 4 periods, it is becoming annoying. I do have to say… he looks extremely cute when he is worrying.  (blushes)

***Bell rings***

Harley – (amazed) Wow... it’s already time to go home?

Harith – Yeah, let’s go, dad is already there. (points to Granger’s car and both start walking towards the car and get in)

Granger – Seat belts. How was school today, boys? (starts driving)

Harith – It was boring, but I guess it was okay. We learned about minerals inside the different soils.

Harley – (surprised that Harith said something about science) I had a very calming day, actually.

Granger – (smiles) good to know you boys had a nice day.

***In Harith’s house***

Granger – (opens door and almost collapses because Harith and Harley went running and laughing inside) For God’s sake! Boys!!! I almost fell!!!

Harith and Harley – Sorry!!! (throwing backpacks to the floor)

Granger – (sighs) Alucard, are you ready?

Alucard – Yeah, coming. (kisses both kids on the head) Bye, guys!!!

Harith – Wait! Wait! Where are you guys going? (raises an eyebrow)

Alucard – Well… (grabs Granger’s hand) we have dinner reservations.

Harith – So… a date?! (disgusted)