1

It was an average day in class 3-A

It was an average day in class 3-A. Every person in that class had a small group of friends to chat with. Everyone except for you. Although, it wasn't as if you were an outcast like you were at your previous school, it was just the fact that you hadn't even met your classmates yet.

"Great, I get to go through this dreadful process once again." You mumble under your breath before reluctantly placing your fingertips on the metal doorknob. Knowing it was too late to back out now, you turn the knob and slowly step foot into the chatty classroom.

As soon as you enter the room, you're met with a tired looking teacher with bloodshot looking eyes. Scary.

"Quiet down. We have a new student that will be joining our class today." As soon as the blunt teacher sternly notifies the students of your arrival, all eyes glue onto you. You touch your knees together and look down, gently waving your hand at everybody. "Hello.. My name is L/N Y/N. I hope we can all be friends.." And so it began.

"Hi Y/N! You can sit down next to me if you'd like!" Before anyone had the chance to speak, a bubbly girl with rosy cheeks called out. This caused you to look up with a surprised expression. Nonetheless, you smile faintly and make your way over to the empty desk next to the female.

As the teacher began speaking, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. "My name is Ochako Uraraka, but you can call me by my first name!" She whispered, sending you an excited smile. You parted your lips to respond, but the teacher, whom you later found out went by 'Aizawa', silenced the two of you and cut your conversation short.

As soon as class ended, Uraraka pulled you aside and started speaking to you. "So, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out after school with my boyfriend and I? We were gonna go to the ramen cafe downtown, and I wanted to invite you and maybe get to know you!" Uraraka beamed. As soon as these words left her mouth, a tall male with spiky blonde hair approached her from behind and wrapped an arm around her waist, causing the smaller girl to blush.

"Sure! I would love to." You timidly responded as you made direct eye contact with the slightly intimidating male. "Oh! This is my boyfriend, Katsuki, by the way!" She introduced the male, the two of you not even breaking eye contact. Before it got too intense, you reached your hand out and smiled at the annoyed looking boy. He looked you up and down, causing your nerves to buzz. "Tch." He walked away from you two, not even bothering to speak to you.

"Ugh.. I'm sorry about him. He can be real grumpy sometimes!" Uraraka sighed, crossing her arms as she watched him vanish. Your palms began to sweat and you clearly seemed uncomfortable. "O-Oh! It's all good.. I should head to lunch though."

You and Uraraka parted ways as you began to head to the roof. Most people ate their lunches in the cafeteria, but you weren't ready to be around that many students yet. You sat down on a bench and began digging into your bento, enjoying the scenery displayed on the roof.

As soon as you popped a rice ball into your mouth, a groggy male with indigo hair sat next to you. He looked over at you, noticing your expression as you struggled to swallow the rice ball. "Uh oh. Try not to choke, I don't know CPR." The tired boy joked as you managed to eat the rice ball without killing yourself.

"The name's Shinsou Hitoshi. Sorry if I'm invading your space, but I come up to this spot everyday." He held out a hand for you to shake, being notably more polite than Uraraka's grumpy boyfriend. You reluctantly grabbed his hand, shaking it with sweaty palms. "I-It's alright, this was your spot before it was mine.." You replied in a hushed tone, almost as if you were afraid of how he'd reply.

It took Shinsou a minute to actually let go of your hand. He was too busy observing your features. As soon as he noticed your almost panicked expression, he let go of your hand and apologized. "I'm sorry. I left my lunch at home so I'm a bit drowsy." He rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. It made you feel somewhat guilty, so you held up your bento box and offered him some of your lunch.

"O-Oh! I couldn't just accept somebody else's food. Then you'll be going h—" You cut him off by shoving a rice ball into his mouth. Noticing what you did, you quickly apologized and giggled softly. "S-Sorry! But food is important, especially for a growing teenager.." you mumbled the last part.

Shinsou was too busy munching away at the rice ball you gave him. The two of you actually sparked up a nice conversation while you shared a lunch. It was nice, you were grateful that he was so kind to you figuring you basically took his lunch spot.

You began packing up your bento box as the bell rang. As you began walking away, Shinsou yelled a question out, "Wait! What's your name? I never got a chance to ask." You sent him a close eyed smile and replied, "L/N Y/N."

"L/N Y/N, hm?"
————
uwu hewwo. sorry if this sucks, i haven't written fanfic in a hot minute. i lowkey be stuck in quarantine doe and i thought,, why not make another yandere fic-

i want this to be suspenseful 😳 the yandere(s) will not be revealed right away. it makes the story more interesting. hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter 🥺 da reader do be kinda shy tho