4

You were fortunate enough to scamper your way into the large classroom filled with your already seated classmates right before the bell rang

You were fortunate enough to scamper your way into the large classroom filled with your already seated classmates right before the bell rang. It was now just a matter of figuring who to sit next to today.

Of course you didn't get the luxury of getting to sit next to Uraraka; her wonderful boyfriend stole the seat you took yesterday. After doing a thorough scan of the classroom, you came an unfortunate realization. The only available seat was between a green haired boy who you had yet to be introduced to, and Bakugou. It almost felt as if he purposefully took the seat next to Uraraka just to torment you.

Taking a seat in between the two teenage boys, you felt a wave of dread wash over you. The last interaction you had with Bakugou was unpleasant to say the least.

Before you could further regret coming in so late, the other boy you were seated next to spoke up. "Hi! Y-You're the new student, right? I'm Midoriya Izuku!" He timidly greeted you, sending you a bright smile that caused your heart to melt.

You couldn't help the heat that rose to your cheeks as you examined his features. He had fluffy, green hair along with matching green eyes. As if he wasn't already cute enough, you also noticed small freckles that dusted his cheeks.

"It's- it's nice to meet you, Midoriya. I'm [L/N][Y/N]." As soon as soon as the words left your mouth, the fluffy haired boy began frantically jotting something down into a notebook he held in his hands. The notebook looked as if someone spilled coffee all over it; it was so beat up.

Little to your knowledge, piercing, red eyes were glaring daggers at your turned figure. As soon as you turned your attention back towards the board, you noticed the booming male next to you staring right at you in the corner of your eye. As you turned your head, planning on meeting his eyes with yours, he leaned in and whispered harsh words into your ear.

"Stay the fuck away from that freak. He's already writing about you in his sick little notebook. Thinks he's some detective or some shit." If you weren't already uncomfortable in the seat you had decided to take, you were now. You didn't want to believe his words, but the way the green haired male somehow heard his words and began writing something different into the book, had you thinking that he might've been onto something.

As you were about to thank him for the warning, he snickered, kicking his feet onto his desk. "Don't get your panties in a bunch. There's nothing interesting enough to write about you in that flimsy book."

This was going to be a long day.

"Yeah, and after that he basically called me boring. I don't know why he hates me so much.." You were sitting on a bench near the edge of the rooftop with Shinsou, eating the bentos you ever-so-gracefully made.

He quirked an eyebrow at the story you were telling him about how the beginning of of your class went. Bakugou Katsuki's reputation was in general already pretty poor, but the way he was already tormenting you surprised him. It's not as if he had the time to hold some sort of grudge against you, so what gives?

"If anything, you should stay away from Bakugou. He's much more of a threat than Midoriya. I don't think that kid would hurt a fly." Shinsou snorted, stuffing the last rice ball from his bento into his mouth.

"H-Hey! Sorry if I'm interrupting, I just wanted to ask you a few questions..!" Speak of the devil.

Shinsou glanced up at the timid male standing across from the bench the two of you sat at. He simply blinked, letting a small sigh pass through his lips. There goes his nice, peaceful lunch with you.

"I swear it's for a reason! I like to write about everything in this notebook. I-I'm not trying to scare you, I just want to practice my observing. I want to be a detective someday!" There's that undeniable look of hope in his eyes. He seemed to be telling the truth. You didn't know why he'd lie about something like that, so you decide to indulge and answer some of his questions.

And his questions were seemingly pretty innocent. They ranged from asking about your favorite color, to where you saw yourself in 10 years and if you wanted to go to college or not. You answered each question with a bit of reluctance, feeling mildly timid under the curious gaze of two boys. Once he was satisfied with the amount of information you provided him, he closed his book, bowing towards you and Shinsou's direction.

"Thank you for your time, [L/N]-Chan! I apologize for interrupting your lunch. I'll see you in class..!" He beamed, sending you his movie star smile once again. As soon as he was out of your line of view, you turned towards Shinsou, who had an unreadable expression. He certainly didn't seem as cheerful as he did during the start of lunch, but he didn't necessarily look angry.

"Shinsou? Is everything good?" As soon as this question reached his ears, the tired looking male snapped out of his trance and sent you a lopsided smile. "Yeah, that kid just talks a lot. Feels like I fell asleep with my eyes open." This comment made you chuckle and lean into his side a bit.

A small blushed covered his features as he glanced down at your figure. It had only been two days, but he noticed how you seemed to quickly get comfortable with his presence. The fact that he managed to break down your shy exterior in two days made his heart flutter a bit. He didn't know why you seemed so comfortable with a guy like him, but he had no complaints. He would use this to his advantage.

"Also, you can call me Hitoshi."

————

hi i SUCK at updating. sorry i've been so inactive. tbh all i can really pinpoint it on is me being lazy 🥰🥰

also i have a yandere oneshot book up on my profile so if you wanna request ur faves go ahead 0v0