2

The bell blared throughout the large school

The bell blared throughout the large school. It was finally time to go home— at least for most students. You already had plans to third wheel Uraraka and her scary boyfriend.

"Y/N-Chan! Are you ready for our ramen date?" A small blush tickled your cheeks as you nodded and began heading over to the exit of the school, where Bakugou stood by waiting. A figure with blonde hair stood next to him. He sent you a toothy smile, causing the male next to him to scoff and walk away from him.

"Oi, pink cheeks. Let's get outta here." His fingers interlocked with Uraraka's. The smaller girl giggled and nodded, allowing you to catch up with the two lovebirds. Once the three of you exited school grounds, you felt an arm sling over your shoulder. Your eyes darted to the smug, yellow eyed culprit.

"I heard something about ramen? Don't worry, bunny, I'll keep you from third wheeling." The fringed blonde held a straight face for no longer than a few seconds before he started laughing hysterically, causing you to look at him as if he were a maniac. "Sorry! Sorry! Being charming isn't my thing, huh? I'm Kaminari Denki! It's nice to meet ya." He dropped his arm from your shoulder, causing you to let out a breath of relief.

"I-It's nice to meet you, Kaminari.." You mumbled as you fiddled your thumbs timidly. Metaphorical hearts appeared in Kaminari's eyes. "How cute..!! Just call me Denki! You're kind of quiet, it reminds me of Izuku-"

"Shut up!" And the mood was officially ruined, all thanks to prince charming, Bakugou. "I don't wanna hear about that shithead. There's a reason I don't invite him to these things." The angry blonde snarled at Kaminari, causing him to back away and put his hands up. "Eek! It was just a joke, I swear!"

"And.. could you leave out the scallions..? Thanks.." You were the last to order your ramen, being mildly indecisive on all the choices the place had. Shoyu ramen was what you finally ended up getting.

As soon as everyone's ramen was done, the four high school students sat inside of a booth and began digging into their meals. You sat next to Kaminari, having Uraraka across from him and Bakugou across from you. "So, Y/N, why'd you move schools? Especially now that we're seniors?" Uraraka asked innocently.

"If you leave me, I'll cut your fucking limbs off. I'll hunt your family down and kill them all right in front of you. Don't forget what I'm capable of, sweet cheeks." The dark haired male threatened the crying female. "Don't cry baby.. I know you'd never leave me."

"Y/N?? Are you okay??" Kaminari placed a hand on your shoulder and attempted to comfort you. You shook it off and smiled gently, "It was a rough three years. I was afraid to go to school, a-and I feel a lot safer here." Away from him.

Uraraka sent you a close eyed smile as she clasped her hands together, "Aww, we're glad you feel at home here. No one here is gonna mistreat you-" "That's stupid. Why bother switching schools in your 3rd year? You seriously couldn't handle it for one more year? Pathetic." Bakugou barked, piercing this red eyes into your soul. You gulped and fiddled your hands on your lap.

"Katsuki! Y/N is our friend. Don't be so snarky towards her. I'm serious." She glared at her boyfriend. This caused him to angrily slam his fist onto the table. You placed a hand on top of his fist, causing his eyebrows to furrow at your sudden confidence. "It's okay. You're not wrong.. but I think I should get going now.." Before anyone could protest, you headed out of the ramen shop and began feeling warm tears stream down your face. Pathetic. That was a word already engraved into your brain by him.

Meanwhile, Kaminari and Uraraka were scolding Bakugou for being so crude. The two ended up leaving him alone due to how annoyed they were with him. Bakugou didn't seem to even take notice, though. He was too focused on his hand that he had previously slammed into the table.

Your touch still lingered.

————

ayo, this story has too many love interests check. all characters are 18+ bc a mature story w/ minors is a nono.

ooo but who's the boy from her last school? ig we'll find out.. 🥴