3

As soon as you stormed into your room, your timid facade was gone

As soon as you stormed into your room, your timid facade was gone. You leaned against the wall next to your bed and began sobbing. The unsettling sound of scratching rang through your ears as you pawed at your arms in an attempt to calm yourself down. "Oh my god.. pathetic.. pathetic.. p—"

"Oi, Nee-Chan. Is everything alright in here?" Your brother busted into your room as soon as he started hearing your cries. Concern was written all over his face as he ran over to you and wrapped his arms around your trembling figure.

"I-It's fine..! I'm just overreacting..." You took a deep breath and attempted to calm yourself down. Your younger brother didn't deserve to see you in such a state.

He gently patted your hair and mumbled words of assurance into your ear. "Is someone bothering you at school again? Tell me who it is, I'll beat them up!" His soft and comforting tone was soon replaced with hostility.

Your younger brother, Kento, was somewhat strong for his age. It was mildly embarrassing having a brother one year younger than you being the protective one, but it was also reassuring in a way. He always had your back.

"Kento! It's fine, really. I was just hanging out with a few friends and I had a random panic attack. It's nobody's fault." Kento wasn't born yesterday, he was well aware that someone had bothered you. But he wasn't gonna push it, seeing as you clearly didn't wanna talk about it. "Fine.. but if anyone tries hurting my Y/N, I'll teach them a lesson!"

With that, the lanky boy was out of your hair. You didn't know you had been holding your breath as you let out a sigh of relief. 'He's really pushy, isn't he?' You couldn't help but giggle at your brother's antics, as you got up from your spot on the ground, throwing yourself onto your bed. You swiftly turned your phone on as soon as you sat down and began checking your Instagram.

New follow from ihsotiHuosnihS

You quirked an eyebrow at further examination of the peculiar username. You recognized the boy in the icon— it was Shinsou! A small smile grazed your features as you quickly followed him back. It had only been about two minutes since you had followed him, as your phone vibrated in your hands. It was a direct message from the said account. Nervously fumbling your phone, you opened the DM.

ihsotiHuosnihS

You giggled at his choice of greeting

You giggled at his choice of greeting. Of course he would send you a meme.

okyn
lmao hi omg

ihsotiHuosnihS
hey. it's the kid from lunch. you stole my spot, remember?

okyn
omg don't remind me T-T i'm sorry.. i'll sit somewhere else tmr.

ihsotiHuosnihS
nah you're fine
i don't mind getting free food in return for my gracious seat.

You quirked an eyebrow. Did he expect you to make him lunch everyday? You supposed you could afford to throw together an extra bento in the morning.

okyn
do you want me to make you a bento in the morning 🥺👉👈

ihsotiHuosnihS
i wouldn't mind it if you did lmao
also what on earth does '🥺👉👈' mean??

As soon as you finished putting together two bentos, you hastily threw them into your bag. There wasn't any time to spare since school was starting shortly. Kento never walked to school with you because he still attended your old school, and the schedules are a lot different.

Running out of the door with a slice of toast in your mouth, you rushed down the sidewalk. As you were about to make your final turn, your body collided with another. You managed to maintain composure, but the latter was not as fortunate.

"Eek! I-I'm really sorry!" You panicked, reaching a hand out to the person you had caused to fall. He reluctantly grabbed your hand, allowing you to hoist him up. It was odd; his hand was almost as cold as ice.

Once he was on his feet, you took in his features. His hair was evenly split into two colors; white and red. He had a noticeable scar on the left side his face. But none of these features intrigued you as much as his heterochromia irises did. There was something unsettling about those eyes.

"Hello?" You hadn't realized you had been zoning out until the said boy tried getting your attention. "Ah, I'm sorry. Wh-What were you saying?" You stammered, feeling your cheeks warm up. "Never mind. We should get to school." He nonchalantly replied. Realizing the time, you quickly waved goodbye and began running towards the school once again.

Todoroki followed you towards the school, watching as you hurriedly entered the corridors. "She's practically as nervous as Midoriya."

————

hey gamers sorry for the lack of content, my life is a lil bit all over the place atm.

but anyway,, this is how i picture kento

lmao he's the clingy overprotective brother no one asked for-thanks for reading gamers, your votes and comments are appreciated!

thanks for reading gamers, your votes and comments are appreciated!