{13} Wizard School (Part 1)

(Your Outfit)

(Your Outfit)

(Y/N)'s POV

I hope Max is okay, he's been radio silent for a while, I thought to myself. It was the summer time and we both were planning on hanging out a little more, especially since my parents were on a big one month business trip. I then decided to make a quick trip to the Waverly Sub Station in hopes of finding out where Max is. It was raining so I put on a rain outfit, put my stuff in a waterproof bag and walked over to Waverly Place.

Running into the Waverly Sub Station, I walked up the stairs to the apartment, knocking on the door. Mrs. Russo answered looking relieved, "Oh thank goodness you're here!" She pulled me inside.

"Yeah, I came to ask about Max. Is he okay? I haven't heard from him so I was starting to get worried...Is that a tent on you terrace?" I asked.

"Max and his father decided to go camping since I questioned their 'manhood'" Mrs. Russo quoted using her fingers, "But they've been roughing it for the last couple of days and I feel bad."

"Yikes, what can I do?" I asked.

Mrs. Russo looked around, taking a potato and stabbing it with three pegs to look like a rat and putting it under the couch. "Follow my lead," She said before grabbing my hand and pulling up to the third stair.

"Help! Max! Jerry! Help!" Mrs. Russo screamed.

"Help!" I screamed.

"Mom, (Y/N), are you all right? What happened?" Max asked, running in with Mr. Russo.

"I saw a rat! It's under the couch!" Mrs. Russo exclaimed as I pointed to where the "rat" was.

"A rat?" Mr. Russo questioned but when Mrs. Russo nodded, he and Max ran back out onto the terrace.

I sighed, turning to Mrs. Russo who said, "You guys, help! Now!"

Mr. Russo and Max came back in with a pair of grill tongs. Mr. Russo moved towards the couch, grabbing the "rat" and wrapping it in his poncho.

Mrs. Russo played it up, "That's it. You guys can't stay out there anymore. You guys win. I need you in here."

Mr. Russo then announced, "Max camping trip is over. We gotta be in here to protect our little lady," Mrs. Russo coughed and gestured to me, "Uh, little ladies. You know how weak women can be."

"Don't push it," I whispered, gesturing to Mrs. Russo's face.

"Sorry," Mr. Russo said, taking the "rat", "Oh! I gotta put this little guy back in his natural habitat, the subway!"

I smiled and walked over to the kitchen island, hugging Max, "How was roughing it?"

"Awful, we ate weeds, a bird pooped on our card deck and we were woken up by an NYPD heicopter," Max replied, "Also was that rat a potato?"

I nodded, "Your mom's idea."

"Hey mom are there anymore potatoes because I'm starving," Max asked.

"Sure baby. How do you guys want them, mashed or fried?" Mrs. Russo asked.

"Mashed," I said as Max said, "Fried."

I smiled, bumping Max in his shoulder, he bumped me back. I was starting to think this summer was going to be a good one.

(A/N): Hey guys! Just to let you know some good news! Due to quarantine, I will be updating a lot more often, perhaps more than once in one day . I know this whole situation is a bit uncalled for but I hope that my story will bring you a bit of joy in these trying times. I really love you all for your  support and positive feedback! )